Latest Guest Announcement William Hope

Ok again i take it back....really must engage brain before sitting in front of keyboard!!

Just meant that he hadnt been in much and therefore was maybe a bit random compared to the guests ive seen listed before, such as Jason Mewes, Patrick Stewart, Bruce Campbell, et al

Please lets not get into a fame debate now, just ignore little old me and lets all get along :)

Ok again i take it back....really must engage brain before sitting in front of keyboard!! Just meant that he hadnt been in much and therefore was maybe a bit random compared to the guests ive seen listed before, such as Jason Mewes, Patrick Stewart, Bruce Campbell, et al Please lets not get into a fame debate now, just ignore little old me and lets all get along :)
not a problem!

One of the great main cast of Aliens though, and like i said, a genuinely nice guy. Can we have Michael Biehn now as he cancelled last years? Please and thank you :-)

One of the great main cast of Aliens though, and like i said, a genuinely nice guy. Can we have Michael Biehn now as he cancelled last years? Please and thank you :-)

that would be sweet, fantastic guest SM really really lookin forward to it now

Is it just me or is that main picture you've put up to demonstrate who he is the weirdest choice??? It shows him in the corner with his back to the camera!

thats what i was going to say talk about random choice of pic lol

Just meant that he hadnt been in much and therefore was maybe a bit random compared to the guests ive seen listed before, such as Jason Mewes, Patrick Stewart, Bruce Campbell, et al

:D:blink::blink: Sorry, I have to step in being the one of the biggest Alien fans here. It baffles me.

Aliens is one of the biggest franchises ever (esp in fandom) spanning 6 films and 30 yrs and even encouraging the UKCM to cosplay at cons here in Aliens garb. Those other guests you mentioned are big guests that we dont get often, you may as well say everyone announced so far is "random" in that respect let alone the Harry Potter kids, Star Wars stormtroopers, Allo Allo cast and yes, even Evil Dead guests like Josh Becker, Ellen Sandweiss and Betsy Barker (who've only done "one thing").

If you think he was random, you aint seen nothing yet.:WAVE:

Edited by nicky

Aliens is one of the biggest franchises ever (esp in fandom) spanning 6 films and 30 yrs and even encouraging the UKCM to cosplay at cons here in Aliens garb.

I was gonna wear something comfier than my armour to this event.

Damn you, Showmasters!

:WAVE:

Nice one, be good to see Mr Hope again.

I confused him for a bit at the last CM event he was at - The penny dropped a little while after he signed it.

CorncobGorman.jpg

i thought he was a nice guest to have from Aliens
He was a treat to meet, I'd been hoping to meet him for years and thought he was quite a rare signer. Told me he was meant to be in Full Metal Jacket instead but was whisked away by James Cameron who originally had him down to play Hudson.

What ever happened to alien war?

The London Trocadero one closed down due to flooding in about 1996. The Glasgow one I dunno.

Looong story :)

And with luck, Mr Gillies will appear at CM, so we can pump him for more info - given that the new London Alien War was was due to open over a year ago!