Vote for Lost!

i really hope there will be a lockdown 2 since we was promiced it, and what calmed me down and made me enjoy lockdown 1 was the fact they said how they have a connection with sky1 and have some great guests interested in the 2nd one, i understand they run the first one at a loss but we shouldnt have to suffer for it at the end of the day they said they would run one and if they dont they it will p*ss me right off.

• Moderators

I have no idea why Lost was included in the poll. And indeed I would like a Lockdown 2.

However, they don't really 'owe' us anything - they are a business, and if things don't fall into place and for whatever reason they can't get the guests they need etc, then I'd rather they didn't run another event at a big loss. Such a thing can be very damaging to do once, let alone twice!

Perhaps we wait until some other time in the future, who knows? But I'd hate for them to go through with it AGAIN at a loss, delivering a sub-par event when they know they can't do justice to it if that was the case. It's just not sensible, and it'll have a knock-on effect on other events too.

Yes, I'd be disappointed, but I don't want it if it's going to be a disaster for the attendees and organisers. There's just no point.

All we can do is wait and see :WAVE:

yea i understand that david :), just they did say they would run a better event as they know how to improve but then saying that, things have changed with showmasters since last year and how do we claim our discount of a future sm event?

Edited by nikstar1989