Collectormania Glasgow is now twice a year

• Showmasters Admin

Because of the amazing success of the Glasgow event we are going to run 2 a year from now on, :D

In 2008

Sat 23rd Sun 24th August event will be as usual a two day event

Fri 5th Sat 6th Sun 7th December,event will be a 3 day event with different guests on each day of the event.

In December there are no other events on, and with Christmas approaching it will be a great place to pick up presents for friends and family. It's also a great time to bring guests to a show, as many programmes have finished filming for the year.

it looks like this August event is going well so we hope to bring bigger names for the dec event so keep getting to word out and we will keep upping the guest caliber :blink:

see you all soon

jason :D

i think i'm falling in love with you jason (i'm not that kinda guy.......but my boyfriend is (nah kiddin i'm straight))

damn that is some good news and will be very cool with different guests on each day

i'm buyin you a drink in two weeks both as a thank you, apology and a well done on what i'm going to assume will be an awsome show (great guest replacements)

In December there are no other events on

Except for the big Battlestar Galactica convention the exact same weekend as Collectormania Glasgow. So I presume you're meaning there are no other Showmasters events on, or there are no other signing events on... instead of saying there are no events full stop, when there clearly are.

Edited by vampireslayer3

Except for the big Battlestar Galactica convention the exact same weekend as Collectormania Glasgow. So I presume you're meaning there are no other Showmasters events on, or there are no other signing events on... instead of saying there are no events full stop, when there clearly are.

Well they would hardly advertise someone elses "event" now would they! as this is a showmasters website you would assume that they ment showmasters events :wub:

We cant wait, Its a great idea to have two per year :king:

Lynn

Yeah I was thinking the same. It's a shame as I would have liked to attend the Glasgow show however I am already booked for the other event. Just a shame it's on the same weekend really :unsure:

Yeah I was thinking the same. It's a shame as I would have liked to attend the Glasgow show however I am already booked for the other event. Just a shame it's on the same weekend really :P

Just my luck that the one event I can get to easily is *that* weekend lol.

• 2 weeks later...

One Glasgow CM in Aug then another in Dec, that's very soon to have another isnt it? That leaves a very long 8 month gap between Dec 2008 and August 2009. ;)

Maybe there will not be one in August next year and it might be earlier next year? Who knows. They are a little close compared to others but 4 months isn't that close is it?

:D

LLAP :borg:

• Showmasters Admin

One Glasgow CM in Aug then another in Dec, that's very soon to have another isnt it? That leaves a very long 8 month gap between Dec 2008 and August 2009. :unsure:

Maybe there will not be one in August next year and it might be earlier next year? Who knows. They are a little close compared to others but 4 months isn't that close is it?

All shows are dependent on the venue. Sometimes evetns can't be on the perfect date for the organiser they have to be when the venue is free.

But zebredy is correct. Nicky you are assuming the next Glasgow will be August 2009. And it is only an assumption at the moment as no anouncement has been made as to when next years shows will be.

After the fun I had there, I can't miss the next one! Expect me in cosplay again! (With that and the London con in October, I'll be a busy bee with outfits to keep me busy :pyth:)

Edited by Singloom

After the fun I had there, I can't miss the next one! Expect me in cosplay again! (With that and the London con in October, I'll be a busy bee with outfits to keep me busy :WAVE:)

Who were you Cosplaying?

We are returning in December as well.

Wish it was sooner, to be honest.

:YAHOO::clap:

After the fun I had there, I can't miss the next one! Expect me in cosplay again! (With that and the London con in October, I'll be a busy bee with outfits to keep me busy :lol:)

Who were you Cosplaying?

:YAHOO::clap:

I was cosplaying as Reno from Final Fantasy 7 at the recent one. It was a hoot :WAVE:

After the fun I had there, I can't miss the next one! Expect me in cosplay again! (With that and the London con in October, I'll be a busy bee with outfits to keep me busy :P)

Who were you Cosplaying?

:wub::chair:

I was cosplaying as Reno from Final Fantasy 7 at the recent one. It was a hoot :P

Oh yeah! I kept wanting to come up and speaking to you..but not having the nerve.

:WINCE:

After the fun I had there, I can't miss the next one! Expect me in cosplay again! (With that and the London con in October, I'll be a busy bee with outfits to keep me busy :dance:)

Who were you Cosplaying?

:poki::P

I was cosplaying as Reno from Final Fantasy 7 at the recent one. It was a hoot :dance:

Oh yeah! I kept wanting to come up and speaking to you..but not having the nerve.

:uhoh:

Well, you know who I am now! Feel free to come up and have a gab the next time! :dance: