Latest Guest Announcement Richard Dreyfuss

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent guest but I'm not too bothered in seeing him. I think he'll cancel anyway. He was meant to be attending an event in the US which is being held towards the end of this month, but he had to cancel.

If Richard Dreyfuss does attend I'd get my Jaws DVD signed. I liked Stakeout as well.

I doubt he will appear on all four days. If he did that would be super.

Edited by SunSpeed

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought some brilliant Close Encounters things last time he was announed..... Glad I didn't sell them on!!! :whistling:

Will prob get something Jaws signed too. Even though I can't bear to watch the film coz it's so scary!!!

So who's gonna be the first to say "I don't think he's a big guest!" or "I've never heard of him!"? :wub:

well you apparently :poki:

Cool guest looking forward to the event now even more, especially as I will be married by then :wub:

:whistling:

LLAP ;)

Great choice guys, Gonna need a bigger wallet!

Bear in mind Lance Henriksen also did Close Encounters, (bit part when the mother ship goes nuts with the music), I got both my Close Encounters posters done at GMEX last year. It was his first movie, IIRC.

So how many talks is he set for? :D Would the MK theatre be available, like it was for the last LOTR talk with Billy flogging his sake cup for a grand...

Bear in mind Lance Henriksen also did Close Encounters, It was his first movie, IIRC.

So how many talks is he set for? :D

Henricksen was in a few film before Close Encounters...which included Dog Day Afternoon (1975). I dont think any guests have done multiple talks before have they? Maybe on seperate days?