Halloween

bundyse

over the years we've had the Jasons, Freddy, The Leatherfaces and a whole lot of other horror charaters well known or not. But i don't recall ever meeting a actor who has played Michael before.

So Please some Michael Myers

I'm totally up for a Halloween reunion this year or any year.

If Showmasters have any sense they really should sort out a dedicated Horror Con. America has them all the time all over the country and they're packed out, and we get nothing but the odd celeb here and there.

More horror more of the time please.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a lack of horror conventions in the UK. My only doubt about there being any Halloween guests at Collectormania 14 is the fact that there are two big Halloween events happening in the US later this year and that may affect any chances of getting Halloween guests here. But if there was a realistic chance of Halloween guests at C14 I would like to see:

Nick Castle

Dick Warlock

Tom Atkins (appeared at Collectormania before)

Danielle Harris

Ellie Cornell.

• 11 months later...

Please could we have some original Halloween guests for London, C16 or the LFCC. Also could we please have Tyler Mane as i really want to meet him and he is one of the cast missing of my halloween poster almost completed it. Thanks.

Well they already have Robert England for Collectormania London, I know he's been to events before but as SM have had other horror guests in the past such as Brad Dourif and others I would assume that they've already tried to get Hallowwwn guests such as Tyler Mane and they just haven't been willing to come. I doubt they would go for Freddy guests and Jason guests and exclude Hallowwn guests.

It's like the Star Trek and Star Wars guests, SM have managed to get lots of big Star Trek names but on the Star Wars side a lot of the actors with the bigger roles in the movie have not been guests and I'm sure SM would have tried to get them.

I would welcome any horror guest myself, but I know SM can only make an offer to the guests, they can't force them to accept.

Edited by bonniesrg