whats happening at aftermath

teddy

hi jason , is there any news regarding up dates for aftermath ie. guests , party themes etc.

i just deciding to book and have notice the web page has not been up dated since it was posted , even when you go onto the forum it does not respond.

many thanks :D

Edited by b7oracle

Hey there, if you check out the rest of the Aftermath section where you have posted you will see alot of guest announcements. Expect alot of normal weekend convention stuff such as signing sessions, photo sessions, talks and parties.

Have you heard anything about the themes for the parties ... if they are dress up affairs, it will take me a few weeks to get a costume together.

Thanks!

No news on themes, but dressing up is down to the individual. Some people like to go according to the themes, others go how they want.

Oh dear, it is very silent here! :chair:

I am also looking forward to time tables.

It is will be great to see those guests, but when do they do their guest-talkings?

What time will be the registration?

What will be the convention's closing time?

I have booked for this and bought bus tickets and a flight, which arrives friday and returns sunday 18.40....but maybe I can change the return time into a flight on monday early in the morning, if there are interesting things to be happen on sunday in the afternoon........

I hope to get more information as soon as possible.

My daughter will be dressed up as Servalan (I have to start making her costume tomorrow) and old me probably as Croupier ( Gambit "speed chess"! The only game of skill in this establishment!") or the alien Cally (Sarcophagus).

We like to have some fun!...........

We hope to be able to talk to one particular guest, who's character has been very important to my daughter when she got serious ill 6 years ago and helped her to bear her sufferings and helped her on her way again.

Now she is a university student English language and culture! So that character is also important to me and will be a reason to thank the actor for his portrayal.

It is worth to build a party on this for all B7 actors and creatives!

• 4 weeks later...

I am really really excited about the weekend especially about seeing Paul Darrow and Steven Pacey again. I hope they do a panel together cos they are a really entertaining double act..or have been in the past, and Paul is just such an entertainer (and very charming); and he seems to work really hard throughout trying to keep fans enjoying themselves. Hope he'll be hosting the event.

What with them and the addition of Glynis and Josette, I'm hoping for a good weekend.

Bit worried there's no timetable up yet though, given the one for the Hub in mid Oct has been up for a few days now but given the p[resumably smaller number of customers hopefully there'll be no need to have half the day taken up with signings and lots more time to listen to the guests and stuff, like at the old Star One cons.

Anyway should be fun whatever. See you there.

• Showmasters Admin

As with most conventions, the timetables will be given out in the registration packs when you arrive at Aftermath, and any updates will be posted around the venue and at the reg desk. This is to allow for any last minute tweaks and guest changes (which quite often completely change things around!).

However I can tell you that the registration desk is open from 4pm on Friday with the opening ceremony starting at 7pm, the gold pass holders wine reception at 7.30pm, and the party at 8.30pm (Party like it's 1981 theme on Fri, Freedom City ball on Sat).

We also have several other events running over the weekend including exclusive guest performance, quiz, coffee lounges and auction.

Unfortunately with the number of guests we have and the limited time and space, not every guest will be taking part in every event (signings, photos, talks, etc) on both days. Those of you attending all weekend will be able to take part in everything and get all of the free autographs, but due to the scheduling one day attendees will not get all of the signings or photo sessions. Unfortunately as I've explained the timetable is still being altered so we can't tell you exactly who is doing what on which day as that is still being changed.

As with most conventions, the timetables will be given out in the registration packs when you arrive at Aftermath, and any updates will be posted around the venue and at the reg desk. This is to allow for any last minute tweaks and guest changes (which quite often completely change things around!).

However I can tell you that the registration desk is open from 4pm on Friday with the opening ceremony starting at 7pm, the gold pass holders wine reception at 7.30pm, and the party at 8.30pm (Party like it's 1981 theme on Fri, Freedom City ball on Sat).

We also have several other events running over the weekend including exclusive guest performance, quiz, coffee lounges and auction.

Unfortunately with the number of guests we have and the limited time and space, not every guest will be taking part in every event (signings, photos, talks, etc) on both days. Those of you attending all weekend will be able to take part in everything and get all of the free autographs, but due to the scheduling one day attendees will not get all of the signings or photo sessions. Unfortunately as I've explained the timetable is still being altered so we can't tell you exactly who is doing what on which day as that is still being changed.

Yaay. All sounding good!