New Harry Potter Book

Jonesy

Officially announced for a December 4th 2008 release, the previously very limited (and hand written for one) book mentioned in The Deathly Hallows is going into print with all profits going to one of JK Rowling's charities. This was originally rumoured to happen online, but the choice to go into print means something special to add to the collection.

u can now pre-order it, its release date is 4th december 2008 :angry:

waterstones n other places have got the standard edition for only £3.49 (online anways)

n the amazon collectors edition is £50 - which is the one i'm getting :badwind:

I will just buy it when it is realeased. It is what I did with The Deathly Hallows as I left the nightclub that I was in a little ealrier and dropped by Asda. By the time I got there at around 1am, the massive line that had been there for several hours according to staff and my Parents who had driven past there on the way to picking me up, had gone. I walked in and 5 minutes later had TDH.

i'll see how the funds are but as i already have at last four dif versions of each boko i'll probably get both just to keep it on track lol

There are 4 planned editions of the book.

i'll see how the funds are but as i already have at last four dif versions of each boko i'll probably get both just to keep it on track lol

There are 4 planned editions of the book.

shhhsssssh my bank acount might hear you ....

• 2 weeks later...