Star Trek Captains

Charmer

How Many Star Trek Captains Have You Met?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Star Trek Captains Autographs Do You Have?

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • All Five

I've never done a poll before, and as I'm a bit bored, I thought I'd try making one. I reacently met Patrick Stewart for the first time, so now I have Kirk, Picard, Sisco and Janeway which I'm really pleased about. Just curious if anyones met Scott Bacula as well as them?

*raises hand*

I've met Scott. Wasn't at a convention though.

I was visiting friends last year in California and Scott was doing a play at UCLA. We met him after the show.

He was tired, but still took his time for us. We chatted a bit and he signed something for each of us. He insisted on personalising, but not in a nasty way. He asked "what's your name?" and made it sound like he was really interested. Plus that makes me treasure my autograph even more. :D

He even posed for a photo with me, but my friend didn't get the camera to work. You can't have everything I guess. :P

Very friendly guy. Seemed a bit shy, but he still has my highest respect. Some people would just have ignored us.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Technically there are more Captains of the Enterprise - B and C, for example - and Spock was Captain for a time. I have met William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Alan Ruck, Patrick Stewart, Avery Brooks, and Kate Mulgrew. I'd like to meet the two I haven't met (Tricia O'Neill and Scott Bakula).

I've met Stewart and Brooks but I guess if we are counting Nimoy then I've met him as well. If we are going much further then I guess Sulu was a Star Trek captain as well albeit not Captain of the Enterprise so I could include him. But to answer the question I assume you meant then its two.

Of the ones I've not met Shatner is the only one I'm bothered about, I'm not a great Voyager or Enterprise fan so wouldn't lose too much sleep if I never met Mulgrew or Bakula

Technically there are more Captains of the Enterprise - B and C, for example - and Spock was Captain for a time. I have met William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Alan Ruck, Patrick Stewart, Avery Brooks, and Kate Mulgrew. I'd like to meet the two I haven't met (Tricia O'Neill and Scott Bakula).

Yeah, of course, that's a given, I was meaning the main 5 captains of the five series i.e. the lead characters of each show if it's easier to put it that way.

• 10 months later...
Oh I've met Avery now :D and soon Scott! :D
Only Avery Brooks and Patrick Stewart so far. Scott Bakula very soon!

As for the 'other' Captains, Leonard Nimoy, George Takei, and shortly Sean Kenney

I've met Leonard too :D Nobody else though :( Would love to meet George.

• 2 weeks later...

Scott Bakula was my first captain, but a pretty good one to start with considering the rarity of him doing conventions :WINCE: I was gutted that I missed Avery Brooks and Leonard Nimoy at CM15... stupid uni :D

• 2 weeks later...