Where are you travelling from?

newcastle but i have no idea how im going to get there yet or weher im going to stay ideas?

Trains probably easiest to get up, failing that Im sure you can get a bus, depending on your budget, theres various hotels like Travel inns and Holiday inns and in the city centre there is a Euro Hostel.

im ok for the trains cause my rail card makes it cheeper its just trying to find a cheep option for my mate who doesn't have a rail card and hasn't done one of these things, all the people i know going( other than darth kenny) are working it lol and as much as i don't mind going on my own its a bit of a pain trying to find people when im there...

i sent her a text asking her idf she stil wants to come if not i'll just go on my bill and find smeones floor to crash on lol ( i'm sick of looking for hotels lol )

I think I may be the closest to the event, it take me longer to get out my flat and to the car than it does to drive to Breahaed!

:thumbup:

I'm just glad I know people who are going this year! Last year's was my first ever event and I was completely on my own lol. (But you know from experience that I'm not shy anymore so it wouldn't be a problem again :wub: )

interesting it's always nice to meet someone else travling from somewhere near me! i'm draging my mate from stanley aswell it'll be nice to here a tyneand wear voice i always seem to be surounded my londeners and the welsh.....

what bus are you talking about, is it the one from Glasgow airport? if it is don't worry it is like every half hour and only takes like 5 min to get to the center

100th POST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by yesindeed

i'm flying into glasgow airport and so apparently will be able to get a bus straight from there to collectormania...but that evening i'm flying back from prestwick...anybody any idea how i can get there from collectormania? by the looks of it i'm gonna have to go into glasgow first and get a train or something?

Thanks! :D

i'm flying into glasgow airport and so apparently will be able to get a bus straight from there to collectormania...but that evening i'm flying back from prestwick...anybody any idea how i can get there from collectormania? by the looks of it i'm gonna have to go into glasgow first and get a train or something?

Thanks! :YAHOO:

okay (puts on travel information uniform again) from glasgow airport its a straight bus to the center and its the number 747 (as in Boeing 747)

getting to prestwick, this is where i get fuzzy (i know shock horror) what you will need to do is go into Glasgow city center

the numbers 23,25 arriva going to glasgow (they also go to erskine aswell which you don't want!) and the 55/54 first bus will take you to central station, its a tricky stop so i would right this down, what your looking for is a sandstone building on your right, there should be a load of taxis waiting at a rank, there should also be a load of busses all sort of bottle necking this is your stop, if you pay attention and keep looking out the right hand side you should see signs saying (GLASGOW CENTRAL STATION)

now i've never got the train to Prestwick but i know its the only Airport in Scotland with its own train station, consult the big board once your in glasgow central and you should be all set

Thanks! :YAHOO:

okay (puts on travel information uniform again) from glasgow airport its a straight bus to the center and its the number 747 (as in Boeing 747)

getting to prestwick, this is where i get fuzzy (i know shock horror) what you will need to do is go into Glasgow city center

the numbers 23,25 arriva going to glasgow (they also go to erskine aswell which you don't want!) and the 55/54 first bus will take you to central station, its a tricky stop so i would right this down, what your looking for is a sandstone building on your right, there should be a load of taxis waiting at a rank, there should also be a load of busses all sort of bottle necking this is your stop, if you pay attention and keep looking out the right hand side you should see signs saying (GLASGOW CENTRAL STATION)

now i've never got the train to Prestwick but i know its the only Airport in Scotland with its own train station, consult the big board once your in glasgow central and you should be all set

information all noted down - ta muchly!!

i should be ok cause once i've got my nicholas photos etc i'll be good to go but my flights not til like 9pm!

i'm just always panicky about making sure i'm there on time and all!