Those of you who met Pete Postlethwaite

genesgal

I was Pete's guest assistant on Sunday and I just wanted to thank all of you who came to meet Pete for giving him such a lovely day.LFCC was his first signing event and he really did'nt know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised and thrilled at how nice, polite and well informed everyone who came to see him was. He really enjoyed the whole day and was especially pleased that so many people took the time to tell him how much they had enjoyed his talk.

I hope you all enjoyed meeting Pete as much as he enjoyed meeting you and thank you once again for making his first event such a pleasant experience :D

Debbie

Pete was great and I'm glad he had fun when I asked him on Sunday at about 3.00pm. He remembered me from the talk and told me it was a good question so was glad to be a part of making his day so great. I loved how he reacted to the PA during his talk too. :D

Did he mention if he'd like to come back?

Aw, that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. :D Pete's talk was one of the many highlights of the weekend - I love how he had a wonderful anecdote for everything he was asked about. Fascinating man! Good to know he had as much fun as we did!

Heya debbie thanks so much for being so kind with my brother calllum over the weekend, the amount of takes with the photoshoots and for being so nice to us when we went to meet pete and when we tryed to get VQ's for patrick and christopher and theyd only give us 2 even though we explained about callum.

Kyle, Kay, Tom & Callum

Edited by Kyle Beech

I think you took a photo for me with Pete, so thank you! He was one of my favorite guests.

I thought it was no posed photos!!!! :D:thumbup::o

I noticed a sign later in the day, so they must have stopped them. But he was doing them earlier in the day.

I think you took a photo for me with Pete, so thank you! He was one of my favorite guests.

I thought it was no posed photos!!!! :D:thumbup::o

We did do some posed photos in the morning but by the afternoon it became apparent that we had to hurry things along a bit if everyone was to get their autos as we were running out of time. Luckily all of Pete's fans who saw him in the afternoon were very understanding about it.

Heya debbie thanks so much for being so kind with my brother calllum over the weekend, the amount of takes with the photoshoots and for being so nice to us when we went to meet pete and when we tryed to get VQ's for patrick and christopher and theyd only give us 2 even though we explained about callum.

Kyle, Kay, Tom & Callum

Hi Kyle, you are so very welcome.. as always it was lovely to see you all again and I hope that you all had a lovely(if tiring) time. We really appreciate the time and trouble you take to come and support so many of the Showmasters events so anything we can do to make things a little easier for you is our pleasure.

Say Hi to your family for me and hopefully I'll see you all at the next event

Take care

Debbie :D

Edited by genesgal

I was one of the very last people through on the sunday I believe. Was in Brad Dourif's que which was moving slowly and noticed Pete had almost no-one so figured he'd close as soon as the last few people went, so I moved over there quickly and about one or two people later I believe they stopped the que as he had 8x10's to sign and wouldnt have had time otherwise.

Was a great guy too :)

I was Pete's guest assistant on Sunday and I just wanted to thank all of you who came to meet Pete for giving him such a lovely day.LFCC was his first signing event and he really did'nt know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised and thrilled at how nice, polite and well informed everyone who came to see him was. He really enjoyed the whole day and was especially pleased that so many people took the time to tell him how much they had enjoyed his talk.

I hope you all enjoyed meeting Pete as much as he enjoyed meeting you and thank you once again for making his first event such a pleasant experience :WAVE:

Debbie

Have to say he was my favourite guest of the day - he was brilliant. Pete signed 2 pics, a poster and a print for me and had a small chat. I'm glad he enjoyed himself and hope he brings his friend Jeff Goldblum with him next time :WINCE: But thanks to him for making my day special

I thanked him for coming, he looked really shocked when i said it as if he should be thanking me for paying to see him, he was an absloute legend, i would love to see him gain some day

from "theres always one" guy

Hey Debs, I got to meet Pete early on the Sunday morning and he was a lovely bloke to meet, really friendly and warm. We had a little chat about the elevator scene from The Usual Suspects (one of my all time favourite films) and then I got a picture. Regrettably, I was working the stall in the afternoon and couldn't get to his talk, but I hope he comes back to another event, so that maybe I can see his talk and that lots more people can get the opportunity to meet him!

Top guest!

I hope you all enjoyed meeting Pete as much as he enjoyed meeting you and thank you once again for making his first event such a pleasant experience :uhoh:

Debbie

thank you - you were the nice lady who sat next to pete - i was the first in the queue after her came back after his lunch break.

polite people like you make all the difference to these events. :D