NEIL MARSHALL spotted on Saturday. Anyone else?

nicky

I and a few others spotted him walking around and met him and got a pic with him (didnt ask to sign anything). He seemed very casual and happy to talk briefly too but we respected his privacy and didnt wanna push it. Anyone else see him?

I told him some people at C13 queued to get his auto just cos he was free and they didnt know who he was. His reply was, "Huh?! Freaks!!". ;)

Edited by nicky

Yeah I spotted him but was like "is that him.....no he would be a guest if he was here.............NO" so did not want to make a fool out of myself by asking if it was him.

I actually recognised his gf first.:rolleyes: He's a fan just like the rest of us though, I noticed that they had boiught a few figures and things from the Cinema Store stall etc.

Edited by nicky

Stupidly enough i actually turned and said to my friend at one point, 'That guy looks a hell of alot like Neil Marshall!' Dammit! :unsure:

:WINCE: doh!

Lol Exactly. I was gutted i didn't get to meet him at Milton Keynes as it was my deadline for my dissertation at uni so couldn't travel to see him. Well i suppose seeing him is better than not, at least my suspicions were confirmed lol.