Spoilers: Dr Who's future

Jonesy

The Sun and ITV Text have reported that the BBC are lining up a monster contract offer in the region of £1.5 million for David Tennant to resume his role as The Doctor in Series 5 of the reboot slated for a broadcasting in 2010. The reports also said that he is due to meet the new crew set up before making his decision as it is post RTD.

I am hoping that The Sun has not made this up.

Also, they confirmed/reported that Jenny - Georgia Moffatt - will return in one of the 2009 specials.

Again, I hope that this is true.. ;)

The Sun and ITV Text have reported that the BBC are lining up a monster contract offer in the region of £1.5 million for David Tennant to resume his role as The Doctor in Series 5 of the reboot slated for a broadcasting in 2010. The reports also said that he is due to meet the new crew set up before making his decision as it is post RTD.

I am hoping that The Sun has not made this up.

Also, they confirmed/reported that Jenny - Georgia Moffatt - will return in one of the 2009 specials.

Again, I hope that this is true.. :P

;) Good news, hope it's true! :P

I adore David as The Doctor, but Georgia is yummy scrummy on the ole tummy!! :wub:

Oooh and she's the daughter of Peter Davison who played the Fifth Doctor, I didn't know that until just now.

Edited by Christoff

It seems that Who is a family affair. Take into account that Georgia is currently dating her "on screen Daddy" in David T.

:wub:

It seems that Who is a family affair. Take into account that Georgia is currently dating her "on screen Daddy" in David T.

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Im glad Jennys coming back

its funny how over the web most of the people moaning about her character are female

i hope she does Dimensions as id like to get a signed pic,a photo and hopefully like i did with Katy Manning a hand on bottom moment

Katy Manning is the most touchy feely star i have ever met and id like to see her back in the specials.

If the SJA are getting the Brig and as the Sillurians,Sea Devils and Zygons are allegedly coming back cant we get some old UNIT members next year as the new lot are RUBBISH!.

BRING THE BRIG TO NEW WHO !!!

Edited by vintageSW77

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Georgia Moffatt (Jenny in the last series), real life daughter of former Doctor Peter Davison, is currently dating the present Doctor - her Daddy in the show - David Tennant. So, that is why it is a family affair, so to speak.

I have met the Brig and he is funny as hell when he has had a few drinks. Will be weird being in the reboot of Who in my opinion. The new Unit post Season 4 finale will be even newer if Martha does indeed move to Cardiff fir Torchwood.

Edited by Jonesy

Or, it could be that the specials lead up to a new companion...

I hear/seen evidence that hes having a new companion carried over from the xmas episode

and shes black

Edited by vintageSW77

What evidence would this be?

I understood that filming of the first special due for an Easter broadcast would not be filmed until later on this year after David had fulfilled his stage obligations.

What evidence would this be?

I understood that filming of the first special due for an Easter broadcast would not be filmed until later on this year after David had fulfilled his stage obligations.

i have a friend who works for a certain toy company based in the north 5 mins from where i live and he told me he has seen preliminary designs of the aforementioned ladys action figure and not just in victorian clobber

he was right about seeing a Davros prototype very very early in the year too

though he could this time be pulling my leg as this would mean that RTD has completed the script for the first special or she changes into a new outfit at the end of the xmas special and he is telling the truth

obv this would be major news elswhere but this is a conversation between two mates about what hes seen where he works

here is the packaging for the classic figures

im not impressed

theyve kept the nu Who logo to get the nu Who kids attention but i hear there are also rights problems with the use of the old logo

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

nice new Moffat interview here

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=47147

AND longer xmas trailer here with more clips of the possible companion

Edited by vintageSW77