Virtual ticket question

SikozuShanu

Hi there,

As the pm system is not working right now, I must ask here.

I am going on Sunday to LFACC (my first one of these) to get Brad Dourif + Claudia Black's autos - but I have a severely disabled friend who is arriving a little later on the Sunday + wants a Claudia VQ ticket.

Am I allowed to collect a Claudia VQ for my friend as well as myself? I know she is concerned that they might sell out before she can get there.

Virtual Queue tickets do not sell out as they're not for sale. They are just given to you so that you know where you would be in the queue.

Well, when I went to Collectormania the other month, the John Barrowman VQs did sell out - REALLY early. 10.30am - they'd given out over a thousand and my friend and I missed out there.

Edited by SikozuShanu

John Barrowman was the exception to the rule..... VQ tickets rarely get all given out - but if you have any concerns, speak to the Pit Boss (crew in red t-shirts) on the day and they'll advise.

John Barrowman was the exception to the rule..... VQ tickets rarely get all given out - but if you have any concerns, speak to the Pit Boss (crew in red t-shirts) on the day and they'll advise.

Fantastic :) That puts my mind at ease. I'd hate for my friend to get all the way to London and miss out :clap:

I don't know if they would give you a ticket for your friend as it generally is one per person (but with your friend having a disability they might make an exception if you speak to someone in charge) or failing that all you need to do is join the queue again and get a vq ticket for your friend.