Counting down the hours now...

Evie_Nitram

... I have everything I need, except the case, which my darling husband will be getting for me later!

Then, it's everything in the car, and off for my last day of school/work before the summer holidays and a WHOLE YEAR off working!! Wohoo... and what better way to celebrate than going to LFCC...

So... 39 hours to go until 9am on Saturday morning... but the real fun starts at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon, when that final bell goes!!

When does everyone else start their LFCC weekend??

I am currently in the process of packing my case, though i still dont know what to bring XD

Im counting the hours as well lol the coach i am getting down to london leaves at 1:25 tomorrow, so 19 hours and 10 minutes to go i think :YAHOO:

Once I finish work tomorrow I will be thinking about LFACC non-stop but will be leaving early in the morning on Saturday for LFACC as I can never sleep that well the night before a convention/signing event (I'm not the only one am I?)

Its great, I might now have a perminant job to look forward too (albeit 3 days a week) I got a new looking (secondhand) tank for my Terrapin 2 days ago for £20 am getting married 2months Sunday, and LFACC is just a day away.

Oh yeah and I have the best fiance ever, as anyone who can put up with me is more then just a saint (at least thats what my mum keeps telling him)

I'm on cloud 9 at the moment, and I never want to come down, had to many bubbles burst lately, so no one pinch me as I really don't want to wake up from all this fun I've been having lately... :geek:

:YAHOO:

LLAP :D

I'm really getting the jitters now. Am starting to prepare to leave for London in the very small hours of Saturday morning (taking the train up from Folkestone). I've washed the clothes I've planned to wear and am prepping my iPod, have found a book to bring with me to read during the boring bits...

Tomorrow's going to go really, really slowly!

I have finished packing! Wooo! I cant wait!

Though before i catch my bus tomorrow...i have my very first ever job interview :YAHOO: At a posh prep school :clap: Im sooo nervous, and it has kinda taken the fun out of waiting for Friday to come XD

I still need to pack but i should be finished by tonight and then just one day at school and i should start travelling down by about 3.30. Really looking forward to it. It's also my birthday on the Sunday so if anyone spots me come say hi! :YAHOO:

Just got in from work, gonna pack now.

Sooooooooo Excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Got tomorrow off, not back in work til tuesday so I'm heading down to London tomorrow day at my own leisure, probably about 11ish, check into the hotel after 3pm and so have a few hours to mooch about London.

I've got work today (Friday) then pack tonight and have a sleep before get on the 5.05 coach from Southampton to London as cheaper than train (so more money to spend).

My work colleagues will hate me today...I won't be able to concentrate!!

Well I still have to finish off my packing, then attend my daughter's Sports Day today, then pack up the last of the paperwork/answer any last minute queries, cook dinner, then drop off my daughter for the weekend and then finally...... I'll be on my way LOL.

See some of you in the hotel bar!

YAY! Only a day to go! I'll be meeting my gf at the station after work today, then tomorrow we're off to Earls Court very early in the morning! Still keeping my fingers crossed for a last minute surprize "big" guest.