Spoiler: CSI Cast

Jonesy

The BBC Teletext Service posted an article saying that William Petersen will reprise his role as Gil Grissom in a part time reoccuring role from Season 10. He is in the entire 9th series, but the latter half of the series will deal with the build up to his sort of departure. It also stated that several old characters will return in the lead up to his departure from his role on CSI.

Episodes Titles for Season 9 listed by TV.Com - may change:

09/10/08 - 9x01 - For Warwick

16/10/08 - 9x02 - The Happy Place

23/10/08 - 9x03 - Art Imitates Life

30/10/08 - 9x04 - Scales

06/11/08 - 9x05 - Revelation

13/11/08 - 9x06 - The Big Bang Theory

20/11/08 - 9x07 - The True Story Of Gilbert Grissom

27/11/08 - 9x08 - The Former Life Of The Rich And Famous

04/12/08 - 9x09 - Overkill

11/12/08 - 9x10 - Mole

If you read the episode breakdowns here at TV.Com, you will see that the "Who Killed Warwick?" storyline will dominate this season.

• 5 weeks later...

This is very much the same position that Criminal Minds was in last season when Mandy Pantinkin left; and how Law & Order: Criminal Intent is this coming season when Jeff Goldblum is due to fill the spot left by a departing Chris Noth. It will be strange to see someone I consider a movie actor first in Fishburne become a weekly actor on CSI.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I read that the actress in my avatar, Lauren Lee Smith is joining CSI in place of Jorga Fox. Anyone else heard this? Rumour or fact? I think she'd be great! :WAVE:

Fact !! She will join Grissom's team as Riley Adams, a smart, flirtatious, and witty non-conformist who entered law enforcement to rebel against her judgmental psychiatrist father.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...