Hayden's debut single - "Wake Up Call"

Phoenix Will Rise

I pray she doesn't do anything else remotely resembling Paris Hilton ever again.

I love her acting, but not loving this. It's not my kind of music anyway, but still.

Luckily, it's not a song I will remember in 2 minutes' time.

Edited by Lenatalia

I'm just a bit sad that no one stepped up and told her this wouldn't be a good idea. Apart from the fact that she really didn't need to do it, the song doesn't really show that she can sing all that well.

If she wanted to prove that she could make it as a singer, she should have made a song that was a bit more vocally technical and epic. This song does little more than say that she has an average voice. Also, the song doesn't really go anywhere, it doesn't take the listener on any kind of journey, it just does the same thing over and over again. It's boring!

I can see 9 year old girls loving this, but the critics and fans such as ourselves are just going to pan it and feel sorry for her. I guess we should try to remember that although she has worked in the industry for a long time, she is still really young, and young people don't really grow unless they make mistakes.

This is a learning curve, a painful, embarrassing learning curve!

I liked it :D

Despite myself I kinda liked Stars Are Blind too - but really don't like Paris Hilton. So this one is much much better in my opinion cos I like Hayden!!

It's a cheesy pop song.....what's wrong with that? Cheesy pop ain't all that bad if you want some light listening....

So I say, Yay Hayden! :P

Ok, I like Hayden (who doesn't!)

Put's his hand up......

I think her character is ok, but I am not one of the many Haydenites. Much prefer her Father in it. However, she was good in an episode of Law & Order: SVU, but she was a lot younger then. I guess I am just not a big fan of the cheerleader type character churned out by American programmes.

As regards a person, I don't know her.

Edited by Jonesy

Some cheesy pop has the benefit of being vaguely amusing.

Other cheesy pop is just vomit inducing.

I'm afraid I didn't find this funny ..

:wub::D