Photos of a certain group

Never

I am interested to see if anyone on here took photos of the group that I am a member of, we had quite a few, and I was wondering if anyone had any to share.

We are a group of 6 people (all female) in the group, which mainly attended on Saturday, there was a Captain Jack, a Fifth Doctor, a Ainley Master (complete with beard), a Tenth Doctor, a Gwen (from Torchwood), and someone not in costume.

If you do have photos, please share as I would like to see them and the girl not in costume may not be in there.

Does anyone remember seeing us around?

I did see you but I didn’t take a photo I’m afraid. However hats off to you all! It was great seeing someone making the effort (I gave up on my classic Doctor look when everyone started to show up ether in pin stripe suits or leather jackets…)

Not sure which you were, and I hope I don’t create a rivalry here but the Master was my fave!

Well done to you all! ;)

I am interested to see if anyone on here took photos of the group that I am a member of, we had quite a few, and I was wondering if anyone had any to share.

We are a group of 6 people (all female) in the group, which mainly attended on Saturday, there was a Captain Jack, a Fifth Doctor, a Ainley Master (complete with beard), a Tenth Doctor, a Gwen (from Torchwood), and someone not in costume.

If you do have photos, please share as I would like to see them and the girl not in costume may not be in there.

Does anyone remember seeing us around?

I remember seeing you! lol

Admittedly I had to do a double take when I saw the girl with the beard but yeh! I saw you lot floating :)

I did see you but I didn't take a photo I'm afraid. However hats off to you all! It was great seeing someone making the effort (I gave up on my classic Doctor look when everyone started to show up ether in pin stripe suits or leather jacketsâ...)

Not sure which you were, and I hope I don't create a rivalry here but the Master was my fave!

Well done to you all! :YAHOO:

I was Captain Jack, Hattie was the Master. She was very good. That beard was fantastic :)

I remember seeing you! lol

Admittedly I had to do a double take when I saw the girl with the beard but yeh! I saw you lot floating :)

I think everyone had to look twice at her. Peter Davison did a rather dramatic double take and called her Master. It was a good day.

Edited by Never