What time are we all planning to arrive?

Charmer

We're not coming until after 11.00 when it's cheaper to get in, I remember last time we arrived at 10.45 and stood around outside for 15 minutes in our Star Trek uniforms and people took photos of us :)

what a bunch of liars your all being cool saying youll turn up later no rush and lets be honest youll be athere at the crack of dawn ha ha know your lots game!!!!

No one wants to let out their game plan and say they're gonna be there at a certain time to beat the masses. If they did that then the competition would get there even earlier...or not bother posting at all.

what a bunch of liars your all being cool saying youll turn up later no rush and lets be honest youll be athere at the crack of dawn ha ha know your lots game!!!!

No one wants to let out their game plan and say they're gonna be there at a certain time to beat the masses. If they did that then the competition would get there even earlier...or not bother posting at all.

dam rite the game is on its official the man to get is Chris Lloyd no doubt

On the sunday im getting there for about 8. Im only coming for Jason Mewes and David Anders. Since there both there for both days, should mean there wont be a massive rush, still nice and early for me just incase.

Was going to get there pretty close to early opening (got my tickets already), but after Turkfox's horror story the other day of having her own tickets and getting in AFTER the pay-on-the-day queue, im getting there just over an hour before on each day.