Can't believe you loaned me a car without telling me it had a blin

dijon1322

Guess the film (its a toughy) absolutely classic line and yes im watching it again cant wait 5 days left!!!

whats your favorite part?

"So your my Uncle Joey?....Better get used to these bars kid"

Guess the film (its a toughy) absolutely classic line and yes im watching it again cant wait 5 days left!!!

whats your favorite part?

"So your my Uncle Joey?....Better get used to these bars kid"

nice yep a real quality line, i think you could discuss all three films for years they are packed with loads of good stuff

There are my two favourite lines:

"Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?"

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious s**t."

"Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?"

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious s**t."

nice nice and hands up how many people when they first saw the delorean hit 88mph thought it was the fastest thing in the world? i know i did and now my grandma goes that fast backwards on her trike!!!

:WINCE:

nice nice and hands up how many people when they first saw the delorean hit 88mph thought it was the fastest thing in the world? i know i did and now my grandma goes that fast backwards on her trike!!!