Atendee Pics

Krypto

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your friendly neighbourhood Colonial Marines will there again in force, for all your photo posing needs. Say hi, we don't bite, although the bug does dribble

I may have to come and find the marines for a photo. I met skapunkninja once before and I know him and TonyRB from another forum, but I've never had a pic taken with the UKCM.

This is a recent pic of me (I'm on the left); not the best picture in the world I know :chair:

16052008630-1.jpg

I'll be dressed as a regular person on Saturday and wearing a fetching Tinkerbell number on Sunday.

Well, he wasn't supposed to be doing posed pics, but the security guards had let so many people do it, they couldn't not let others through and it was quite busy (not to mention extorionately expensive!).

Yeah he was - it was part of the deal 1 auto and 1 photo per £85!!

oh yeah and this is me

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1263...mp;id=511725617

Edited by dazzlerjames

Who's that old guy? Is that Mark Hamill??

Given the aged appearence, I think it's Yoda. He doesnt look happy?? :chair:

It took me a while!! I thought "I recognise him..."...."OMG!!" LOL

oh yeah and this is me

No mate - it was one "Photo" as in - photo from the selection of ones they had you could sign :D

The security guards kept telling people "no photo's" - but everyone told them to sod off!

oh yeah and this is me

No mate - it was one "Photo" as in - photo from the selection of ones they had you could sign :D

The security guards kept telling people "no photo's" - but everyone told them to sod off!

Looks like the wrong information got to the guards then (no surprise there). When Hamil was announced as attending CE it said no posed photos. Several days later it was changed to the price includes 1 autograph and a posed picture on your own camera. (It was Hamill who insisted on the photo part).

There was an issue with people in other queues trying to take photos or blocking entry ways but the price of an autograph included a posed photo.

oh yeah and this is me

Looks like the wrong information got to the guards then (no surprise there). When Hamil was announced as attending CE it said no posed photos. Several days later it was changed to the price includes 1 autograph and a posed picture on your own camera. (It was Hamill who insisted on the photo part).

There was an issue with people in other queues trying to take photos or blocking entry ways but the price of an autograph included a posed photo.

Well I attended the said event and I had no problem having a photo taken, as I have mentioned before I was the 2nd person to meet him on Friday and I also went back for 3rd signing and got another photo taken. No one ever said a thing about no photographs being taken. Well not for paying autograph hunters anyway.

May I suggest we get back on track with thread and no get distracted!

(It was Hamill who insisted on the photo part).

That's pretty awesome of him. I heard he was a bit of a jerk?

Without taking over this thread I didn't hear one bad thing said about him and from experience he seems like a nice guy (unlike the agent representing him). Maybe this whole hamill think can be moved to the star wars section??