What films are we all re-watching .....

dufresne

Most of us like to re-watch films / shows starring event guests before we meet them. What's everyone dug out of their collections ?

Star Man (Karen Allen)

1984 (John Hurt)

Romeo and Juliet (Pete P)

and I will probably swing past the old DeLorean before I set off as well .....

the Alien quadrilogy, the 9 disc set is only £10 now in hmv.

That price is ridiculous ! Anyone who doesn't buy two copies of this classic boxset at that price is an idiot.

Gordon Brown has made it the law !

I just went into town with the specific goal of buying the Back to the future trilogy 4 disc boxset and I picked it up in CEX for £5, it was labeled £8 but i had a voucher for £3 lol, I'll probably watch it at some point this week.

Blues Brothers, Animal House and American Werewolf for Landis

Smiley's People for Patrick Stewart (he's only in it for a few minutes but it's a great series!)

Cross of Iron for David Warner

Gosford Park for Charles Dance

Probably squeeze in some Star Trek for the various guests and one of the Postlethwaite episodes of Sharpe as well. Although I'll probably get Rick Yune's autograph I'm struggling to watch Die Another Day, he's good in it but it's a pretty weak film!

I am gonna watch....STARMAN (Karen Allen)

TASTE THE BLOOD OF DRACULA (Anthony Higgins (Corlan)

...and i am already watching FARSCAPE through again with Claudia.Coming to the end of season two at the moment.

Not got a lot of time for much viewing, but defintley, Raiders of the Lost Ark and maybe a few episodes of Alias (I'm a bigger fan of his character here than in Heroes) and The Goodies.

I watched The Elephant Man last week. Oh how I cried at the end, yet again :blink:

the Alien quadrilogy, the 9 disc set is only £10 now in hmv.

That price is ridiculous ! Anyone who doesn't buy two copies of this classic boxset at that price is an idiot.

Why do you need 2? I dont think it's a release that'll eventually be deleted unless it's upgraded in years to come.

I watched The Elephant Man the other day and am now up to date with everything I wanted to wacth in preparation for the con except Carrie Henn's interviews on Aliens DVD.