So... who's who?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id watch out posting ya pics with some of the strange uns in these forums....theyll hunt you down and talk klingon and nonsense about psychology to ya :)

I assume that was a joke :D cause I sure didn't find it funny. Not going to Glasgow this time but hope to be there in December

Ah but will they talk psychology in Klingon? That'd be worse :P

Shouldn't you be discouraging posts like the one above yours rather then joining in, as there are lots of people who dress as Klingons who go to these events, so whether the post was meant at one person or not (which it was) others may also take offence to the post, cause joke or not, it sure was not funny one bit and sounded rather rude to me...

:D

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

Id watch out posting ya pics with some of the strange uns in these forums....theyll hunt you down and talk klingon and nonsense about psychology to ya :)

I assume that was a joke :D cause I sure didn't find it funny. Not going to Glasgow this time but hope to be there in December

Ah but will they talk psychology in Klingon? That'd be worse :D

Shouldn't you be discouraging posts like the one above yours rather then joining in, as there are lots of people who dress as Klingons who go to these events, so whether the post was meant at one person or not (which it was) others may also take offence to the post, cause joke or not, it sure was not funny one bit and sounded rather rude to me...

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Let me try that again properly....

I do most humbly apologise, it was not my intention to upset anyone or to appear rude to any fellow forum users.

It was merely a tounge in cheek observation about a couple of the characters who post/used to post before being banned on these forums.

Ive watched ongoing sagas going on and was merely be a fool. Again i must apologise to anyone who dresses or talks Klingon as i have no objections to this in any way shape or form. Similarly i have no grudge against psychologists.

If youre a regular forum follower youll know what im talking about and who i was having a playful dig at....think David got it and thats why he posted the comment he did.

Lets not get caught up in this matter now and move back to the topic at hand as theres far too much whining and complaining and the like on here without me prompting more.

• Moderators

Yes, I got it, hence why I don't think there should be a huge unnecessary squabble over an innocent joke :D

Sure, we try to keep things in check on here, but we don't want people to feel they can't say anything just in case someone gets offended, so Zeb just take it for what it was and relax please.

hell jake that was a funny post

zebredy its a really funny joke if you have been reading the forum over the past few days

what we got is a person with a split personality that insults female guests and gives abuse in klingon, he was so abusive he got banned.

the psychologist that was referred too has been posting some really weird stuff directly to lizzy and is about a post away from getting banned, i myself am starting to worry about lizzy and i don't think i am alone

god damn these threads are better than eastenders

zebredy its a really funny joke if you have been reading the forum over the past few days

what we got is a person with a split personality that insults female guests and gives abuse in klingon, he was so abusive he got banned.

the psychologist that was referred too has been posting some really weird stuff directly to lizzy and is about a post away from getting banned, i myself am starting to worry about lizzy and i don't think i am alone

Sure Lizzy can take care of herself so lets just move on shall we :)

Thanks for the back up though

Actually the person in question isn't the best with English when writing on a forum and so sometimes there post is read the wrong way.

Leave it at this, I know all about the insulting female guests and again it was to do with poor writing skills on the net (not the best keyboard typer) and the fact that he was on about a guest that had been to pages bar and got drunk and ended up dancing on top of the bar, it came across on the forum though as someone topless not wearing a braa.

The person in question would never insult a female guest unless by accident, but this should be taken else where and not left here to spoil this topic so Im ending after my next little post here

Sure Lizzy can take care of herself so lets just move on shall we :)

Thanks for the back up though

Are you refering too two different people here because as the first the Klingon is banned and from the sounds of it the second is not therefore I assume you are talking about two different people, please correct me if wrong.

Anyway all Im saying is that the Klingon isn't a bad guy, and the topics concerning that person were closed do I think we should stop bringing up the past now, as this person even tried at one point to apolise to no avale so not to drag this stuff through the mud any futher Im not gona post any more on this subject (yeah right) well I'm gona try not to.

:D

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

Sorry Showmasters....really wasnt trying to dredge up the past i swear.

Guess my career as a stand up comic has died on its spam before it began hasnt it :)

So, whos, who post ya pics and those of you lucky enough to attend Glasgow can meet each other and find out what youre all like in 'real life'

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Consider that the line drawn under anything other than the topic subject

Sorry Showmasters....really wasnt trying to dredge up the past i swear.

Guess my career as a stand up comic has died on its spam before it began hasnt it :)

So, whos, who post ya pics and those of you lucky enough to attend Glasgow can meet each other and find out what youre all like in 'real life'

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Consider that the line drawn under anything other than the topic subject

yeah sorry jakeb didn't mean to get so OTT, just doing what I thought was right with sticking up with a friend, I may have just got out the wrong side of the bed this morning, so please don't take me the wrong way.

As I said before most probably at this point not going but would be nice to know who else is though....

:blink:

LLAP :o

This newbie here will be going aswell..........

1004172ye8.jpg

10040171se6.jpg

57311365djf5.jpg

Ill be the one not buying anything as Ive blown a fortune recently!!! :o

Though I could be tempted with that something special if I find it!! :blink::D

Paul.

Edited by Polsnulspace

I STILL haven't decided whether to go.. how flaky is that?!

I only really want to see Nick Brendon, and its a good 10 hour round trip from manchester. Hmmmm, decisions decsions!!!!

I STILL haven't decided whether to go.. how flaky is that?!

I only really want to see Nick Brendon, and its a good 10 hour round trip from manchester. Hmmmm, decisions decsions!!!!

i just booked my flights! it's costing me a fortune....money i don't even have at the min lol but i can't miss out on meeting nick brendon! so i'm flying in from belfast the sunday morning and flying back that night

Another newbie.... will be there on sunday!

Out on exercise-

n635178593_487427_9293.jpg

In the fire truck used in the SG-1 ep "changeling"

n635178593_104791_4713.jpg

Looking forward to being there, say hi if you recognise me!

Edited by Kelspook