Latest Guest Announcement Christopher Lloyd

showmasters

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guest, certainly long-time coming. Makes me regret not getting Lea Thompson now, otherwise I might have met him...I guess I still could. Will have to think about it. :blush:

Fab guest though and iconic movie character. :coolthumb: This con is proving to be an enormous step up.

Edited by nicky

I have posters and daybills in progress for BTTF, Cuckoo's Nest and Roger Rabbit and I collect signed die cast cars (David Soul, Catherine Bach, Antonio Fargas, William Daniels, Dirk and Dwight).

I'll just get my wages redirected to you Jason, will I ?

:coolthumb::blush::D

There might be debates about what a 'big' guest is, but holy crap, this is by far the biggest guest ever got for me personally. Its times like these i hav no doubt that sum day i will meet dan aykroyd, sigourney weaver, mr t and loads others that apparently arent doable!

:coolthumb::D:blush: OMG! I couldn't believe it when I read that, I thought I'd imagened it! Totally ace guest! It's been a good year for BTTF guests what with Lea Thompson as well! Here to Tom Wilson for C14! So, anymore surprizes on the way in the next 2 weeks SM?

O.M.G *copious amounts of insane, excited swearing*

I had to re-read the post as I thought I was dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great/fab/fantastic guest doesn't really cut it!! :D:YAHOO::coolthumb::YAHOO::YAHOO::blush::YAHOO::D:D:D

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS CHRIST!! THANK YOU JASON!

I asked if you were trying to get him at Lockdown and you said you were working on it. FAST WORK!!

I also told Lea Thompson to tell him to give us a try as she was going to visit him in new york a few days after her collectormania appearance!

Steve

I'm getting really fed up of contradicting myself .. I keep saying with each new announcement that it's the best ever ...

... but seriously .....

THIS IS THE GREATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER. :coolthumb::blush::D

This man is a legend. He's one of my childhood idols and he is such a versatile actor. I just bloody love him! :YAHOO:

OMG OMG OMG! :YAHOO:

Oh no, I can think of 6 things right now that I would want signed ... oh no ......

I LOVE THE WORLD I LIVE IN! :YAHOO:

Easily the highlight of the weekend will be Christopher Lloyd for me.

I just saw his price is £25. I dont mind at all. I'd have paid £80 and still got two.

LFCC 2008 has the best lineup of any of your events ever! Some massive names are coming.