A few questions

PH210620

My brother and I would like to attend Bad Wolf but just wanted to check a couple of things beforehand.

1) We live near Birmingham, so could we turn up at any time we wanted? Say 10:00am or would we need to be there when the event opened up?

2) Can we buy a ticket on the day?

3) With regards to a photoshoot, are photos returned on the day or will it be like Collectormania where sometimes it could be the next morning before they are ready?

Thanks to anyone who can answer these, would just help us to know how things work as we're more used to the MK shows and how they work.

• Showmasters Admin

My brother and I would like to attend Bad Wolf but just wanted to check a couple of things beforehand.

1) We live near Birmingham, so could we turn up at any time we wanted? Say 10:00am or would we need to be there when the event opened up?

2) Can we buy a ticket on the day?

3) With regards to a photoshoot, are photos returned on the day or will it be like Collectormania where sometimes it could be the next morning before they are ready?

Thanks to anyone who can answer these, would just help us to know how things work as we're more used to the MK shows and how they work.

1 ten should be ok for most of the things you may want

2 yes you can

3 we hope that photos will be returned on the day

hope that helps

jason :vader:

Forgot I'd posted those questions under my brother's account. Thanks for answering them Jason.

You said that your guy was supposed to be faster so how come the pictures may not be ready on the day. As most of the guests are only there for one day it does mean that I might not be able to get the pictures signed if there is going to be a delay in printing the photographs.

No one can guarantee 100 percent that pictures will be ready on the day, that's probably why Jason used the disclaimer that they may not be.

Printers in the photo lab can break and so on.

Why aren't they printed on site like some other people do?

That's the way the organisers have chosen to do it. Some people prefer real "developed" photos instead of those prints.

Plus those printers can break too - I've seen that happen at an event and it wasn't pretty. This doesn't mean the system is more safe.

That's the way the organisers have chosen to do it. Some people prefer real "developed" photos instead of those prints.

Plus those printers can break too - I've seen that happen at an event and it wasn't pretty. This doesn't mean the system is more safe.

Having seen the results at Autographica, I'm not sure that "real developed photos" is the best solution but that might very well be down to the lab/shop providing the printing.