Dr Who ?

mrsclairecarter

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Doona, great episode, what everyone else think?

Agreed - I think we will see Donna again, but I'm sure some people will be happy to see her go!

There's always the possibility of her return but you could only have her interacting with the new companion otherwise her head might explode. lol

Loved the German Daleks lol, what does everyone think about the regeneration? Did it count as a regeneration or not? The doctor said he didn't use the full energy so he didn't fully regenerate, however he said he passed on the rest of the energy to the hand, so it was used and so should probably count, but that means the doctor can't live as long so I think future writers will probably ignore it :blink: Opinions?

buy the classic era dvds

you could watch an episode a week til xmas easy

That is a good plan - I haven't relay sen any of the classic who before I have only watched the Nu Who Eps. Would you recommend any to start watching?:blink:

Not long now Its going to be all over in less the 12 hours!!

id buy up anything featuring Hartnell,Troughton,Pertwee or Tom Baker

some of the Davidson stuff is not too shabby either

id start with The Sea Devils,Genesis Of The Daleks,Spearhead From Space or The Talons Of Weng Chiang

its a good time for classic Who what with a dvd a month being released and the classic era action figures due the end of August

I can't remember seeing an advert for the Christmas special last night, but I just caught the last 10 minutes of the BBC3 broadcast and it comes on at the end. Cybermen are back - already guessed this from the YouTube trailer. Mind you, I was surprised that there wasn't a "What? What?" line from The Doctor at the end leading into the special etc at Christmas...

EXTERMINIEREN

German speaking Daleks - how cool are they ... please bring a speaking toy out.... .!

Brilliant episode, and am really looking forward to Christmas. Sad about Donna - I really liked her.

I can't remember seeing an advert for the Christmas special last night, but I just caught the last 10 minutes of the BBC3 broadcast and it comes on at the end. Cybermen are back - already guessed this from the YouTube trailer. Mind you, I was surprised that there wasn't a "What? What?" line from The Doctor at the end leading into the special etc at Christmas...

I was waiting for the "what" moment. Kind of disappointed he didn't say anything

Really enjoyed the finale, watched it in Trafalgar Square on the big screen the sound wasn't brilliant but you got the gist on the ep, re watched it today and it was even better.

I felt sorry for Donna she didn't even get to remember her first adventure with The Doctor, at least Jamie and Zoe got to have the one memory. The scene with them all in the Tardis was electric even the bit when the Doctor doesn't trust Jackie at the controls. Hopefully Rose having her own Doctor will keep her in the alternative universe and on that point of course the Human part would be dominant he's was already half human. It looks like Martha and Mickey are destined for Torchwood to replace Owen and Tosh, I think that will definately affect the dynamics of the team. Oh and the Doctor being back on his own makes it easy to either pick up the River Song thread for TV or leave it to the Audio or Novelisation department.

And have we seen the last of Davros and the Daleks.......................of course not, Dalek Khan was still about one more temporal shift and they are both saved to start again..........and Cybermen for Christmas. Did they slip through at the same time as Rose, Jackie and Mickey or are there holes The Doctor is unaware of?

Edited by Harry

I know it's a week later but beechy your right you did, i read the same thing on david-tennant.com, he's filmed the specials and is taking the year to do hamlet and another play, but it's quite a way off yet so hopefully he'll be on a couple of smaller projects just to keep us all happy. mmm david tennant and long leather coat. sorry back to reality, Now i've lost my casanova dvd, flippin room really should tidy it. Gotta say tho the 2 doctors thing made my night, specially the nekked doctor. lmfao. :blush:

Tell me about it, why does a bin bag and a drop off in timbucktoo come to mind, Mmmmm your my doctor now (sorry been watching league of gentlemen again.) LMAO! Oh well at least she got the one that'll die, reminds me must update my fanfic tonight. It's on fanfic.net and has a new companion. lol i hope she ain't too mary sue *shudders* it's calle dwelcome to the asylum. *yes yes i know i'm plugging shamelessly but hey i can so i will. lol :P

The Brigadeer/Nic Courtney has been spotted on the set of SJA

if the return of the zygons rumour is true perhaps hell be in one of the specials next year

Edited by vintageSW77