mrsclairecarter

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

CB055846.jpg?size=572&uid={0A55A746-48AA-4A2A-B09C-18D162FC3CAA}

lalalalalalalalalalalalala....

Sorry that's just too horrible to contemplate, and sooo wrong in so many ways that it just can't be true. Sounds more like fangirl fantasy than serious plotline.

I'm trying so hard to avoid spoilers before next week's episode, but sometimes the temptation to peek is just too strong! :poki:

Andrea

I really hope they come up with something better than that. Last week's episode was so good that they have to make it something really good to do the show justice.

Although I'm still not sure why they need either mickey or rose's mum for the finale...

• Moderators

CB055846.jpg?size=572&uid={0A55A746-48AA-4A2A-B09C-18D162FC3CAA}

lalalalalalalalalalalalala....

Sorry that's just too horrible to contemplate, and sooo wrong in so many ways that it just can't be true. Sounds more like fangirl fantasy than serious plotline.

I'm trying so hard to avoid spoilers before next week's episode, but sometimes the temptation to peek is just too strong! :poki:

Andrea

I know what you mean Andrea, I've been looking up you tube lol :poki:

Hi,

You all make relay interesting points (thanks for hiding the spoilers! - I have not read one yet! :jason: ) and I have enjoyed reading them!

I think that the hand will defiantly come into it and the doctor will regenerate back into himself as he has never regenerated with an old body part next to him before and they have made a big deal getting the hand back onto the Tardis.

There is something going to happen with Donna she might be a time stealth time lord (and turing into River Song at some point later in S05) like the master hid himself at the end of time.

I am so looking forward to sat now, only one big sleep to go!!!

Don't know what I am going to do on sat nights after this week!! Lol

nVg

I'm really looking forward to Saturday, but also dreading it. I know all the rumours for the specials and just read something a little un-nerving (some where else) stumbled across it and annoyed they didn't mention spoilers.

Lets hope all the guess are right, and we still have DT as The Doctor!

There is footage of DT on set, so I cannot see the BBC doing mock filming to hide a new Doctor. The BBC are in enough trouble for wasting money on expenses etc, so to do mock filming would be mental.

Don't know what I am going to do on sat nights after this week!! Lol

Watch repeats!!! :firedevil:

buy the classic era dvds

you could watch an episode a week til xmas easy

That is a good plan - I haven't relay sen any of the classic who before I have only watched the Nu Who Eps. Would you recommend any to start watching? :YAHOO:

Not long now Its going to be all over in less the 12 hours!!

There is footage of DT on set, so I cannot see the BBC doing mock filming to hide a new Doctor. The BBC are in enough trouble for wasting money on expenses etc, so to do mock filming would be mental.

Yeah I seen that, lets hope the BBC have a bit of sense for once and not waste our money, but you what they are like :YAHOO:

I'm sure there will be a big upset tonight, but not what we think.

See you all in a few hours

If that happens I may just vomit. :spew:

I'm also desperately tyring to stay spoiler free! It's so damned hard!

Me too.

I've not waited this impatiently for a TV programme to air for years ! My poor non-interested work colleagues and hubby :YAHOO:

Excellent episode, and the Rose/Half Human Half Time Lord Doctor scene was as well done as it could be within the storyline. It was explained well in my opinion, and gets rid of the second Doctor and Rose with both open to a future return.

I think it also opens up the possibility of the second Doctor, who can now grow old, be the one to turn up on the doorstep of the future River Song who I now beleive is Donna Noble - both had red hair.

As many questions it answered, it also left many unanswered.

good episode but no real big surprises really and I agree Martha and mickey joining torchwood don't know how I feel about mickey joining though.

Mickey doesn't really have any skills. Unless he became a computer geek when in the parallel universe...

Not too sure about Mickey joining Torchwood - at least not this new hardened Mickey.

And wasnt he a bit of a computer geek in the Slitheen two-part episode in Series 1 (all those years ago!) when he logged onto the UNIT database and blew up Downing Street? Maybe he has honed his skills working for the Parallel Torchwood. Maybe I could get used to it.

Would love Martha to join though. I think only she could replace Owen as the Torchwood medic - look how she was with the Hath in "The Doctor's Daughter". She can use them healing hands on any species. And that's what Torchwood needs, and she has the experience with aliens and she gets on with the boss!

FANTASTIC!

I really enjoyed it, although I will admit was a little predictable, it wasn't what you call a happy or sad ending!

Roll on Christmas is all I can say!