Dr Who ?

mrsclairecarter

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family was looking at me as if id gone insane when I was screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the tv at the end of the episode!! What a cliffhanger!! Is it next week yet?????!!!!!!!!

Now I know quite a lot of spoilers for the series and what not, but I had NO idea about this regeneration!!!

Im sure ive heard Tennant is in the specials next year, unless it was all a counter-intelligence leak to throw us off the scent, in which case its who the hell is the new Dr??

I practically yelled at the TV tonight, then the wild theories started forming...

As where they are is an anomaly in time, they've got Chris Ecclestone back , think about it .. The bad wolf reference to the 1st season. I remember reading somewhere that people saw John Sim filming in Cardiff , so even wondered if it were him!

As for the episode itself, holy hell, I really enjoyed it , The way they told how Davros survived was inventive.

Did anyone else pick up on the possible setup for the specials next year? There's a line or 2 in the episode tonight that makes me think I know what they're going to do for the specials....

I'm in 2 minds! A regeneration can't be stopped.... but surely the BBC wouldn't show filming as THAT much of a red herring to put us off the scent?

I hope it can

But but but :o:WINCE: Surely it can't be stopped, but yes, hopefully somehow it can, can't lose Tennant! :huh:

I practically yelled at the TV tonight, then the wild theories started forming...

As where they are is an anomaly in time, they've got Chris Ecclestone back , think about it .. The bad wolf reference to the 1st season. I remember reading somewhere that people saw John Sim filming in Cardiff , so even wondered if it were him!

As for the episode itself, holy hell, I really enjoyed it , The way they told how Davros survived was inventive.

Did anyone else pick up on the possible setup for the specials next year? There's a line or 2 in the episode tonight that makes me think I know what they're going to do for the specials....

I really enjoyed it too! Possibly my favourite episode so far. What's this you picked up on about the specials then? Do share :P

I don't want to spoil it for those that have'nt seen it, so all I'll say is listen to the dialogue of the mad dalek. It's something he says that makes me wonder...

That'd be why I didn't get it then, I couldn't understand most of what he said :| I'll watch it again before the next episode though, so hopefully I'll understand and realise what you did next time I watch it :WINCE: