Deutsche Showmaster Fans

jos

Hallo! Bin auch aus Deutschland und demnächst auf meiner allerersten Con! Yippieh!

Warum gibts eigentlich keine guten Cons in Deutschland?

Gibt es... aber ist mir zu teuer und ich fliege da nimma hin... aber die haben so ziemlich alles mitlerweile :0)

Man ihr seid aber auch ueberall ihr deutschen LOL

ZUm Thema alleine... ich gehe fast nur noch alleine zu Cons und ich bleib nie lange alleine man lernt da sofort immer nette Menschen kennen *grins*

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...

Ich vermisse Deutschland.. Irland is wirklich einsam! Ich kann hier mit niemanden sprechen, sie moegen mich nicht in der schule :WAVE: Weil ich Deutsch bin... das ist was sie sagen... na ja, macht keinen sin, aber was sollt man tun? :P

WIRKLICH? Das ist krass. Ich habe auch in Irland gelebt und hatte nur positive erfahrungen dort. Ich wuerde sofort wieder dort him ziehen wenn es finanziell dort nicht so schlecht aussehen wuerde. Okay tut es ueberall dank der EU aber Irland ist mitlerwiele am teuersten, England ist schon bescheiden (wo ich wohne), tut mir echt leid dass es dir da so schlecht geht. Wann kannst du denn wieder nach Deutschland?

• 1 month later...

Alo! I can´t post in german because i don´t know but i hope you can help me..

I´m in berlin now and i´m searching shops where sell Twilight´s merchandising.. anyone can help me?

Phew... I'm afraid that's not my area. I live near the French border, almost the opposite end of the country. I'll see if I can send someone to the rescue here. ;)

If you're looking for any shop like 10th Planet I think you may be out of luck.

Alo! I can´t post in german because i don´t know but i hope you can help me..

I´m in berlin now and i´m searching shops where sell Twilight´s merchandising.. anyone can help me?

You could try KaDeWe (the big department store), they might have something. Or you could try bookstores like Thalia or maybe a music store like Saturn or WOM (World of Music).

I'm not familiar with the shops in Berlin, I'm just going on where I would look for merchandise like that, and I know that our local Thalia shop has some of it (i.e. T-shirts, calendars, the books, the DVDs etc.). And according to Google there are a number of Thalia shops in Berlin, so checking the telephone directory for the addresses might help.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

hi all

sorry my German is not good at all i only know the rude words ;)

i just wanted to say thank you to all the German fans that have traveled to our events this year , its great to meet fans from europe and shear what we all love .

i know Queen_Sindel looks out for all the German fans so you all have someone to help you on the forum she is really a big fan and a good person so if you do need any help she is the best person to ask if you are German ;)

we would like more fans to attend our event in 2011 so if you can help us by telling more German fans of the events we run , the more fans that attend the bigger guests or more guest we can get for them so any help is much appreciated ;)

thank you for attending our events and i look forward to seeing you all in 2011

Jason :WAVE:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Die haettest die Leute ruhig ansprechen koennen. Die meisten schauen erst mal verbluefft, freuen sich dann aber doch.

Stimmt. Naechstes Mal :P Es ist toll, dass Fans aus verschiedenen Laendern nach Milton Keynes gekommen sind.

• 2 weeks later...

Also ich habe bisher noch keine schlechten erfahrungen gemacht Leute auf Cons anzusprechen, denke es ist wie man es macht. Wenn ich Deutsch hoere gehe ich manchmal schon hin und sage hallo, und schoen jemand aus der alten heimat zu hoeren :0)

Kommen auch welche von euch zur LFCC?

• 6 months later...

Ist sonst noch jemand aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum bei der Hallowhedon 4 dabei? :) Wird meine erste Hallowhedon sein und ich freu mich schon sehr :)

Hab zwar meine Karte noch nicht, aber die kommt bald^^