Did anyone see Dr Who tonight ?

showmasters

Oh yes, it was BRILLIANT. Loved it!!!!!!!!

I love Doctor Who, David Tennant is my fav, along with Peter Davidson.

Would love to mee David, hint hint!!

Can't wait for next weeks. David Tennant and John Barrowman.

In my opinion, its only been the last couple of weeks (and of course this weel) which have been any good!

The series started pretty badly and I had grave concerns about Catherine Tate but tonights episode has gone a good way to putting those concerns to bed. Very entertaining stuff! :P

We loved it :P

I loved it too and also loved the preview for the next episodes. Bit of a Torchwood crossover it seems. :poki:

If you caught Confidential on BBC3 you saw a shadowy image of the much heralded and publicly shown return of one bad boy villain called....

SPOILER

DAVROS

:YAHOO:

Edited by Abyss

Was a fantastic episode, makes you realise just how much the Doctor has done over the past couple of years to protect the Earth.

I did like the episode, but the way it all happened was a bit wierd and unexplained. Why did the woman do it? Maybe it will be explained!

Was a fantastic episode, makes you realise just how much the Doctor has done over the past couple of years to protect the Earth.

I did like the episode, but the way it all happened was a bit wierd and unexplained. Why did the woman do it? Maybe it will be explained!

Well, if you watched Confidential afterwards you would have seen RTD say that the next two episodes explain everything. Just say that this finale is going to be superb.

Edited by Abyss

If you look back at previous work of Billie Pipers you will see that she has a slight lisp of sorts. However, not long before she began filming her comeback she was reported as having some dental work carried out. The more you watch the episode the more you see her slip back into the old Rose, which is something she was worried about not being able to do when she was a few weeks away from filming and thus went out and purchased the first couple of seasons of the Doctor Who reboot to practice her "Chav Rose" as she calls it.

Anyone else notice that Rose spoke funny? And if you watched her mouth, she never really opened it much when she was speaking...it was kinda annoying in a silly way lol

yeh I noticed that too.

If you look back at previous work of Billie Pipers you will see that she has a slight lisp of sorts. However, not long before she began filming her comeback she was reported as having some dental work carried out. The more you watch the episode the more you see her slip back into the old Rose, which is something she was worried about not being able to do when she was a few weeks away from filming and thus went out and purchased the first couple of seasons of the Doctor Who reboot to practice her "Chav Rose" as she calls it.

Ah, well that explains it then XD Thank you

I LOVE Doctor Who, have done since I can remember - comes from having a Dad who loved it and me and my sister inherited his love for Sci - Fi (esp my sister!!!)

I really love "New Who" especially the last 2 years - David Tennant is an amazing actor and I think his Doctor has just grown and grown in depth and character

I am a massive fan of Catherine Tate's Donna. I think she is excellent and the chemistry between her and David has been a joy to watch.

I thought this weekends ep was excellent - Catherine was outstanding and it was awsome to see Rose again....

The "next time" trailor was awsome. I think the finale is going to be outstanding - I cannot WAIT!!!! B)

Also loved it!

I was really unsure about this series because I have not liked anything Ctaherine Tate has done before - but I like her as a companion and she's so different from the others. She doesn't moon around or just take everything at face value but challenges and fights.

A great episode to start the finale and I love seeing other characters being pulled in, like the TW crew and old faces!

Roll on next week! B)

K

And with Jola you never know. Mind you, she will be going "What? What? What?" ala The Doctor when stuff happens and she doesn't get it due to missing the previous episode. It is lucky she didn't mean next next weeks episode as she would be very disappointed :thumbup:

As far as I'm concerned I mean next weeks episode as I missed it on Saturday and only caught up with it this morning.... so it's like technically I'm a week behind as I know I won't see this weeks at the weekend again :thumbup: