Posting Tickets

Jola

I have started to send these out very slowly and in small batches, so some of you should get yours any day now :(

Please don't email me to query non-delivery just yet. I'm still waiting on quite a few tickets to be sent to me from the printers.

I'll post again when the final batch of tickets are posted (which will be soon after the shop has closed). If you haven't received your tickets a week before the show, then would be a good time to query :thumbup:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

The FAQ says:

"Gold passes are NOT sent to you but are picked up on the day of the event. You will be sent a letter a couple of weeks before the event. You take that letter to the show to get your gold pass and goody bags. Don't worry, if the letter does not arrive just bring along proof of purchase. i.e. The confirmation email you got when you booked and/or your bank statement with the transaction shown. Although the letter is sent registered post (has to be signed for) and so is unlikely to go missing. When you get there just go to the Gold Pass holders queue and there will be a member of crew there to help you."

I think mine came as well.... BUt I wasnt in to sign for them and im not going to be able to collect them or have them redelivered because im working in another town for the next fortnight and wont be able to get home/get to a post office. I assume that people will still be able to get in with a print out of their confirmation email!? :P

I've got some of mine too, thanks Jola.

Paul, can you get someone else to collect them for you? Or you might be able to get them redelivered to where you're going to be for a small fee or something. I'd speak to the sorting office anyway.

Edited by jael001

I think mine came as well.... BUt I wasnt in to sign for them and im not going to be able to collect them or have them redelivered because im working in another town for the next fortnight and wont be able to get home/get to a post office. I assume that people will still be able to get in with a print out of their confirmation email!? :blush:

If they left you a little card to say they tried to deliver, check the small print. I'm sure you can have it redeliverd to an alternative address for a small fee.

Ok, me thinks something bad has happened, I left my room mate to order my tickets, and when I came home he told me that he got me free delivery, I was suspicious from the get go, now I look at my oreder it says it was bought with the gold pass delivery (in other words no delivery)... what do I do now?

I look at my oreder it says it was bought with the gold pass delivery (in other words no delivery)... what do I do now?

Nothing, as I would have spotted that when I printed off the order and charged you the relevant postage. :WAVE:

I look at my oreder it says it was bought with the gold pass delivery (in other words no delivery)... what do I do now?

Nothing, as I would have spotted that when I printed off the order and charged you the relevant postage. :YAHOO:

All hail queen Jola!!!

She never misses a trick! ;)

Nothing, as I would have spotted that when I printed off the order and charged you the relevant postage. :dance:

That's why you're the queen

sorry if any annoyance occured.

My tickets arrived today. They are very fanciful! Do they get taken away from us or stamped or something? I want to keep mine!

My Heroes Talk ticket didn't arrive yet, but that was ordered much later, so I'm not stressing.

Many thanks!