hello from Sydney, Australia!

surfy_sah

hey guys!!!

haven't been on the Forum apparently since 30th April, ooops!!!!! :huh:

so thought I'd pop on from a net cafe in Sydney and say hello to everyone! most people I know are at Chrevon :lol::smile: but hopefully will read this, eventually :grump:

9hours ahead here in the Land of Oz (445pm Sunday) and the weather is awful! Raining and miserable! no jokes/comments about how I will come to Oz in Winter please, heard them all already and it's just not fun any more :unsure: and actually it was a lovely and sunny Thurs avo, got vest top strap marks and everything :angry:

anyways be nice to hear back from a few peeps :crying:

Luv sah xx

LOL Hello!!

Hope you've got over your hangover!!

LOL :P

Glad to hear you're having fun :D

sorry the weather is miserable!! :(

post lots of pics and party with the group!!!

Have lots of fun, no sleep and plenty of drinkies :D

shame on people for making comments! LOL

who'd do a thing like that?? :dance:

If the weather clears up, the Glenmore Hotel on Cumberland Street, just by the bridge approach is a belter. Looks like a fairly mundane pub inside, but get a drink, climb the steep and winding stairs to the roof garden, and you're up level with the bridge, looking down on Circular Quay and the Opera House, out across the harbour and back over The Rocks and into the CBD. One of the best views in Sydney.

hey everyone! wow thanks for writing back and ty for Donna for poking me back in this direction :D

@ Sam, yep am on RTW tour!

@ Anne, Anne as in Anne who was on Info Booth with Friday at C13 and hung out with at Auto? :D

@ Emma, fankooo! lush n sunny today! it's not cold like it was 22degrees wahooo B) but it's not as hot as people said it would be! does that make sense?

@ Shabs, thankyou darling! *huggles* for you too :smile:

@ Donna, what hangover?! pfft as to comment comment :poki: pics will be up when get C13 and Wedding up and sorted :P

@ Jodi, hey darling!!! really the bridge climb? undecided as yet as tis $170 :P thinking bout it though!

@ Claire, yes, fankoooo! ;)

@ Andrea, wow I feel honoured that you posted in my thread ^_^

@ TommyT, thanks for the advice but am on a hostel budget! what is CBD? :huh:

Luv sah xx

hey everyone! wow thanks for writing back and ty for Donna for poking me back in this direction :P

@ Anne, Anne as in Anne who was on Info Booth with Friday at C13 and hung out with at Auto? :P

Luv sah xx

Yup that's me - Glad you're having a great time - look forward to the pics. Wish I'd had the courage to do the same when I was 21 (many moons ago!) Still I might have a GAP year when I retire, not as many moons to go!

Anne

hey everyone! wow thanks for writing back and ty for Donna for poking me back in this direction :P

@ TommyT, thanks for the advice but am on a hostel budget! what is CBD? :P

CBD is the Central Business District.

And for the price of a beer, the view from that pub roof is pretty cool.

Another cheap form of sightseeing is the ferry to Manly, $6.40 return. OK, you don't get the commentary you get on a harbour cruise, but you can look stuff up on the net, or get a guide book for a few bucks, and the ferry trip is probably $15-20 cheaper than those tourist cruises.

If you can afford it, the aquarium is well worth a visit; to see sharks swimming above you and next to you is amazing.

hey everyone! wow thanks for writing back and ty for Donna for poking me back in this direction :)

@ Donna, what hangover?! pfft as to comment comment :YAHOO: pics will be up when get C13 and Wedding up and sorted :D

You're welcome :) lol

LOl maybe it was jetlag??? LOL :poki:

hope you get them sorted, now you found that mem stick :P

Keep having fun :)

@ Anne, wahoo excellent tis you B) gunna try n get some more C13 pics up soon yey! I will link you cause even though you are not on facebook, (which you should be !!! :D) you can then still see them yey!

@ TommyT, my bad I thought you were telling me to go stay at that place!!! it was obv too early when I read that message!!! yep want to get the Manly Ferry it sounds awesome! whale watching this time of year too apparently!

@ Donna, thanks for posting in the thread again :smile: miss you going to try n get some more C13 pics up now!

Luv sah xx

LOL no probs :no:

miss you too!! and the 4 million texts a day

LOL

and 3hr phone calls!!!

LOL

but I have good news!! you may already have noticed

but gmex has been moved to summer so thats one less show you miss :)

so something to smile about :)

saw your pics!!!!

you havta do that linky thing so anne can see them!!

Hey hun.

Thought i had better post on here too.

Did not realise this was here of i would of said hello again sooner. lol

We all miss you hun. except my mobley. he is having a break. :D

No doubt i will here from you soon.

remember keep of the Rolf. you may fall over. hahaha lol

Joyce xxx

@ Donna, yey for 3hour phone calls :D perhaps when I get a phone card sorted haha! but I'm not a big fan of call boxes and haven't seen many actually!!!

Joyce has discovered the secret of getting me to stop texting, don't text back ;-)

re: GMEX, pfft that news is OLD :YAHOO: Faye text me about it when it happended but had already noticed on the forum! kinda chuffed hehe! my GMEX attendence record will be unbroken hahahahaha! :YAHOO:

@ Anne, hello! have invited you to join FB please do it ;)

otherwise, public link for my C13 pics is:

Friday day (Info Booth) http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1283...mp;id=516915332

and Friday eve (few of you in 'Spoons) http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1283...mp;id=516915332

hope that is ok for now? if you join FB I can tag you and you can comment :D and see allllll my millions of other pics and become friends with us all yey hehe!

@ Joyce thanks for posting yey :YAHOO:

didn't think your mobley would be missing me, think of all the money you are saving on credit!!!!! have not found the ROLF lately, might need to soon though!

right gtg net cafe is shutting eep! and it's nearly 9pm, time to find some dinner!!!! xx

• 1 month later...