so who's crewing?

slug_slug

• Showmasters Admin

Harry is Penfold.

And he is right, as a crew member your chances of being next to or having access to a guest is actually less than as an attendee. I do hope the thought of unlimited access to guests wasn't your main reason for crewing?

TT,

Not my main reason at all. I go to the shows on a regular basis and appreciate all that is done to get the stars there. Just felt that extra hands would be helpful at these times in the year.

In short (which you're not) I'm already there, why not help?

Michelle

That's cool I didn't think it was. It was just a bit of a fangirlie statement you made. We have had people crew before just because they think it'll mean they'll get closer or more time with the guests. I'm glad to hear you're not one of them, I didn't think you were from when we've met.

Extra help is always good and it's good to have you on the team.

Mmmmmm fresh meat!!

:rolleyes::WINCE:

Now I'm scared :P

I'll be the one in the incredibly comfy red Disney crocs. They're a lifesaver for feet.

You'll love it. I'll be the tall one at the front of the crew briefing getting heckled by long time crew that should know better ;)

You'll love it. I'll be the tall one at the front of the crew briefing getting heckled by long time crew that should know better ;)

Lanky git - you wouldn't be talking about me would you :angel:

:dance::dance::chair:

luv ya really :(

Sarcy bag :wub:

Mmmmmm fresh meat!!

:smile::help:

Now I'm scared :poki:

I'll be the one in the incredibly comfy red Disney crocs. They're a lifesaver for feet.

I'll be the one in the skulls bandanna and fake hair. Look out for me at the crew briefing.

Don't worry - the rest of the crew'll take care of you too.

Actually, we'll be hungry by then... we may just eat you for breakfast!! :D

Nah... We play nice... Honest!! :P

You'll notice us.... we'll be at the front with Ally heckling Too Tall :poki:

Edited by Gerrysgirl

*heckles Too Tall* mwahahahahahahaha...

I can't wait for tomorrow when Me and Steph Pulley will be coming down together!!! So what's everyone up to friday night? I'm feeling going out for crepes, it's a tradition for me and steph... we found a great little place not too far from the hotel that does great ones...

Also, will there be a crew party? (aimed at Too Tall, or whoever else knows)

Can't waiiiiiiitttttttttt only one more day! I really hope I get to meet Savini, as he's one of my inspirations for career moves. Would be great to talk to him about how to get into the film industry!

I'd love to make it big as a sfx makeup artist and then be the one on the other side of the table, signing the autographs of my work!!!

See you all theeeerrrreeeee

xxx

kate c

xxx

IF there is one, you'll be told at some point during the show. Details of what and where will never be published on the forum. :D

Oh and I'm crewing both days too :YAHOO:

And I'm dragging along my other half who's first show it is too !

Just look out for the lanky 6ft 4in bloke with wild hair and the little guy next to him (which would be me lol)

Harry is Penfold.

And he is right, as a crew member your chances of being next to or having access to a guest is actually less than as an attendee. I do hope the thought of unlimited access to guests wasn't your main reason for crewing?

TT,

Not my main reason at all. I go to the shows on a regular basis and appreciate all that is done to get the stars there. Just felt that extra hands would be helpful at these times in the year.

In short (which you're not) I'm already there, why not help?

Michelle

That's cool I didn't think it was. It was just a bit of a fangirlie statement you made. We have had people crew before just because they think it'll mean they'll get closer or more time with the guests. I'm glad to hear you're not one of them, I didn't think you were from when we've met.

Extra help is always good and it's good to have you on the team.

Mmmmmm fresh meat!!

:unsure::help:

Now I'm scared :P

Us know better? yeah right, you love the heckeling and the attention!

Crumbs Chief, here we go again!!!

And Michelle I have many names, too many at times

I'll be there!! Surgical scars and all. Big bad war wounds. ;p

Aw, poor Kip.

What happened?

M

My appendix went kaboom. All over my insides. Cue rushes to hospital, drips, surgery etc. Worst birthday ever. I am fully expecting LFCC to make up for that. ;p