No Big Brother topic yet ?

dufresne

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo i think that was such a boring final. At least if Rex had won the winner wouldve been slightly entertaining.

I agree that i wanted Luke to win, he may have been a bitch but it was entertaining and funny to watch and at least he knew it. Lisa was also a fav of mine, i just thought she was so funny but i was very disappointed with Rachel winning. Her best bits were just so blahhhhh.

So BB might be cancelled forever due to bad ratings. Can't say I'll be upset... :unsure:

Big Brother is axed because of falling ratings

"Big Brother is being axed after eight years on telly... in Australia.

In Britain, C4 remains committed to the show - at least in the short term.

Despite ratings for this series averaging just 3.3m, its contract runs until 2010."

So we should have it for another year or 2 at least.

Full story is HERE if anyone is interested :P

They dont really turn up on telly much after the whole thing has ended anyway.

Not on about TV. Club owners have, in the past, seemed to think we need to have these nobodies turn up for appearances.

So BB might be cancelled forever due to bad ratings. Can't say I'll be upset... :thumbup:

Davina already said that on BB, BBBM and BBLB that BB would be back in the new year for CBB and next year for BB10. They have already listed contact details for BB10 on latter editions of BBLB. But, things can change. I would be surprised if C4 wrote off two years worth of a licence by axing it now. Australia's got alot of heat for things on the show as well as the low ratings. Two guys were removed this year for things the Aussie Police later investigated.

Davina already said that on BB, BBBM and BBLB that BB would be back in the new year for CBB and next year for BB10.

CBB? I was under the impression that was cancelled for good.

Davina already said that on BB, BBBM and BBLB that BB would be back in the new year for CBB and next year for BB10.

Nope. Following the recent Jade/Cancer/Indian Big Brother incident, a statement from Channel 4 and Endemol was released through Channel 4 news that, after "resting" Celebrity Big Brother for a year, it would be returning in early 2009.

Nope. Following the recent Jade/Cancer/Indian Big Brother incident, a statement from Channel 4 and Endemol was released through Channel 4 news that, after "resting" Celebrity Big Brother for a year, it would be returning in early 2009.

Oh right, ok ;)

I like CBB's. Bob the Builder is a big favourite down at headquarters. Although we're glad Edd The Duck quit after his drug scandal.

I like CBB's. Bob the Builder is a big favourite down at headquarters. Although we're glad Edd The Duck quit after his drug scandal.

Lol, oooh Edd The Duck! I love him! I've got one of his puppets :dance: I used to feed him bread when I was younger lol, and somehow he managed to eat it! :poki: No really, he did! Well, at least I used to think that lol, somehow the bread did disappear. :YAHOO: Probably just fell out of his mouth and I failed to realise :dance: