Ripper

emotionalvampire

Oh it's definitely two people from the gang that die. But Faith wasn't one of them. Was that what you meant EV?

I know who the two people are, but I won't post here. If anyone wants to know who just email me...or wait until Thursday lol!

Obi-Wan :angel:

Oh it's definitely two people from the gang that die. But Faith wasn't one of them. Was that what you meant EV?

I know who the two people are, but I won't post here. If anyone wants to know who just email me...or wait until Thursday lol!

Obi-Wan :lol:

SPOILER WARNING PLZ!!!

Obi-Wan  :yoda:

SPOILER WARNING PLZ!!!

Oops sorry!

I didn't give any names away though, that's why I said to email me if y'all wanna know.

How do I do a spoiler warning anyhoo?

Obi-Wan :yoda:

I was told last night by my GF that Faith is going to be killed off. That will teach her to say no!

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

for EV

Dude, did you see Faith last night? ALIVE!!!!!!

Time to stop believing those rumours!

lol

Obi-Wan ;)

• Moderators

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

David lurrrrrrves Faith ;) Especially ALIVE FAITH, WOOOOHOOOO .. although I saw it the day after it was screened in US .. thank god for the Internet yay! I wish Eliza wasn't doing a new series tho cuz then she'd be free to ATTEND CONS!!! lol Go on Eliza ... it'll be a good way of promoting ur show :P

Edited by DavidB6937