Latest Guest announcement - John Landis

showmasters

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank-you so much SM!!! I've always wanted to meet John Landis. ^_^

I really hope there will be some more great guests from An American Werewolf in London. :smile:

This show is going to burn a very big hole in my pocket. :thumbup:

HOLY s***. Showmasters, you have absolutely excelled yourself. This is brilliant. For me, it will be Trading Places. Landis has had a couple of mis-steps (the less said about Beverly Hills Cop III the better) but Trading Places was a big, seminal film for me growing up. Really looking forward to meeting him.

Thanks Showmasters!

He is the first of our American Werewolf reunion guests.

How about Landis' producer/editor partner, George Folsey Jr.? They worked on most of Landis's films together amongst others.

Edited by nicky

• Moderators

Those of you on Facebook - type BEWARE THE MOON into the search and you'll see the group for what we're promoting with this American Werewolf reunion.

Hi Paul,

I checked out that group on FB yesterday :wub:

I just wondered if you had any plans to show the documentary in some form at LFACC at all? I know we've only just had John announced, but I assume you'd have some idea :wub:

Those of you on Facebook - type BEWARE THE MOON into the search and you'll see the group for what we're promoting with this American Werewolf reunion.

Hi Paul,

I checked out that group on FB yesterday :wub:

I just wondered if you had any plans to show the documentary in some form at LFACC at all? I know we've only just had John announced, but I assume you'd have some idea :wub:

If we do a panel then I hope to show a couple of clips... at the very least the trailer. Regardless it would be something I previously haven't shown online etc.

Hi Paul,

Just had a peek, looks good. Fingers crossed for more guests to come. I trust it was you who bagged Landis for us, if so thanks!!

Hi Paul,

Just had a peek, looks good. Fingers crossed for more guests to come. I trust it was you who bagged Landis for us, if so thanks!!

Remember our short banter on the on IMDB? I said I had something up my sleeve :wub:

*vomits all over the thread*

:o

OH MY GOD.

What the hell is going on?! :o

John is one of my fave directors, I bloody love Trading Places, Coming to America, Blues Bros etc. And he's made two of my fave horror films. LEGEND!

THIS IS INTENSE.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

do you think John Landis wife will be there too? Deborah Nadoolman

she worked on the first Indiana Jones, Blues Brothers, Thriller, and American Werewolf too

http://www.theraider.net/features/intervie...h_nadoolman.php

she is the one who found the famous Indiana Jones and Thriller jackets

she has released a book recently