showmasters

DAVID WARNER---------------sun-------£20

Alexander Siddig-----------both days---£20

Claudia Black----------------both days---£20

Christopher Lloyd-----------both days---£25

UDO KIER-------------------both days----£15

IKE EISENMANN------------both days----£15

GREGORY NICOTERO------both days----£15

£130, that is before getting there, again I am pleased I started to save early for this. But then I did spend £130 on one autograph at Autographia before in Buzz Aldrin. So this is a deal in comparison.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lorenzo Lamas is the only reason my sister is going and i was getting REALLY worried he might cancel. Seeing his name on the price list is a HUGE relief.

Doesnt mean he still cant cancel, Malcolm McDowel was on the list, but he cancelled XD

There is always a chance a guest may cancel, even just days before, you just have to cross your fingers and hope lol

• Moderators

Doesnt mean he still cant cancel, Malcolm McDowel was on the list, but he cancelled XD

There is always a chance a guest may cancel, even just days before, you just have to cross your fingers and hope lol

Way to go with the positive thinking :smile:

Lorenzo Lamas is the only reason my sister is going and i was getting REALLY worried he might cancel. Seeing his name on the price list is a HUGE relief.

I am confident he doesn't cancel as LFCC is mentionned on his website :D

http://www.lorenzo-lamas.com/html/personal_message.html

Let's keep it positive please!!! :help:

Way to go with the positive thinking :unsure:

I dont know what you're on about :P Im the epitome of positive thinking, i am! *cough*

I know this may seem like "early days" but any chance of a full and complete and most importantly list of all the guests and prices and days as i so really need to plan my budget and there ia less than a week to go no pressure. :whistling: i know things are subject to change i can appreciate that but surely everything should be wrapped up by now but more guests are added all the time and what has happened to Anthony Higgins? PLEASE NO MORE GUESTS TO BE ADDED AND LETS HAVE AN UPTODATE LIST. :blink:

I know this may seem like "early days" but any chance of a full and complete and most importantly list of all the guests and prices and days as i so really need to plan my budget and there ia less than a week to go no pressure. :whistling: i know things are subject to change i can appreciate that but surely everything should be wrapped up by now but more guests are added all the time and what has happened to Anthony Higgins? PLEASE NO MORE GUESTS TO BE ADDED AND LETS HAVE AN UPTODATE LIST. :blink:

Unfortunately as it's only a week away from Showmasters biggest event of the year, I very much doubt that they have a lot of time to update the price list now. As with days it usually states it in the announcement thread, however if it doesn't keep checking back there as they tend to edit it with that information later, once it's clarified.

As regards to budgeting, as some guests are announced very last minute I tend to budget £20 for each to be on the safe side. They are rarely more than this and that way when you get there you should have plenty for each and maybe a little more to spend if they're less. I know it's a lot, but if you're planning to budget I find that the best way. And NO I'm not saying all newly announced guests are £20!!!

• Moderators

Can only use the 'how busy' list in the FAQ and estimate - obviously the biggest ones definitely will be, and going down there'll be less chance ..

To be honest crew just judge it based on how busy it is on the day. But yes, it's more Christopher Lloyd, Patrick Stewart etc than your SW guests :dance: