Latest Guest Announcement Ashley Crow for Eclipse 2

Only if I can bring my greyhound Harry and show Mr Muggles what a REAL dog loks like! :P I'm sure the rest of the cast wouldn't mind, EVERYONE loves Harry!

He certainly is a good-looking dog ;) Harry that is, not that Mr Muggles!

Indeed; I actually have pictures of Harry on my computer!

• 2 weeks later...

Only if I can bring my greyhound Harry and show Mr Muggles what a REAL dog loks like! :huh: I'm sure the rest of the cast wouldn't mind, EVERYONE loves Harry!

He certainly is a good-looking dog ;) Harry that is, not that Mr Muggles!

Indeed; I actually have pictures of Harry on my computer!

OMG! I just read this, that is hilarious!!!! Awwww, I really want to bring him now. Hahaha!

I have taught him a new trick, he now looks scary, growls and bares his teeth when I say the key-word. It's hilarious because he is always so happy and yet can make himself look so frightening! I'll have to try and shoot some footage of it for you guys. He looks a bit like this... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3098...mp;id=675165186 :D

Back on topic, I'm actually liking the idea of Ashley coming along more and more. I was quite ambivalent about her character in Season One, but I became much more fond of her once she found out the truth about her husband and The Company.

Edited by Pure.Evil.

Mini Harryspam!

happyharry.jpg

n675165186_978123_1561.jpg

:D

Awww he's a sweetheart.

I really didn't need that caption on the 2nd pic though, seeing as I was bitten by a dog as a child and have dog phobia[at least til I know the dog, I was scared of our family one for ages.lol]. :chair:

Awww he's a sweetheart.

I really didn't need that caption on the 2nd pic though, seeing as I was bitten by a dog as a child and have dog phobia[at least til I know the dog, I was scared of our family one for ages.lol]. :P

lol....trouble is though.....dogs can lull you into a false sense of security, just when you think they're OK - they strike!! Dogs can be crafty like that :D Although Harry isn't like that (although I've not met him) but he's a SArmy dog so all is well with him :blink:

Awww he's a sweetheart.

I really didn't need that caption on the 2nd pic though, seeing as I was bitten by a dog as a child and have dog phobia[at least til I know the dog, I was scared of our family one for ages.lol]. :D

lol....trouble is though.....dogs can lull you into a false sense of security, just when you think they're OK - they strike!! Dogs can be crafty like that :YAHOO: Although Harry isn't like that (although I've not met him) but he's a SArmy dog so all is well with him :wub:

:YAHOO: Thanks, that put my mind at ease.

But if he's a SArmy dog, doesn't that mean he has Sylar tendencies???Should I watch my brain?