The ebay bargain of a lifetime !

dufresne

thats hilarous, she cheated on him he deserves abit of revenge!

whats the world coming to eh if you cant get a simple peice of payback on a cheater and a liar i admit maybe adding the address and phone numbers is like breaching some law and is kinda out of order but go and catch the real criminals and leave this man alone he only wants a laugh after she broke his heart!!

thats hilarous, she cheated on him he deserves abit of revenge!

whats the world coming to eh if you cant get a simple peice of payback on a cheater and a liar i admit maybe adding the address and phone numbers is like breaching some law and is kinda out of order but go and catch the real criminals and leave this man alone he only wants a laugh after she broke his heart!!

But, as you pointed out regarding the publishing of addresses and phone number, this does break a law or two. Harrassment is illegal. You could throw in incitement to harrass, cause discomfort to or assault one or more individuals. There are some real nutcases out there who would have seen this as an invite to do something stupid. And yes, these people do exist.

But, I do agree that the guy was hurting. Maybe that is why the CPS and Police decided to go with a caution. I wonder how many of the Police Officers present kept a straight face. Didn't this guy also do another auction for all of her possessions?

go and catch the real criminals and leave this man alone

Authorities don't work like that - if you break the rules AND are caught, you go down, simple as that - no one is untouchable no matter how petty the crime is. This guy got caught and it wasn't exactly hard, besides it was his wife and the other guy that reported him and have denied any truth to it.

I wonder how many of the Police Officers present kept a straight face.

I imagine he wouldn't have been the first to do something like this.

I can understand this, after seeking revenge on my ex after finding out he was cheating. Looking back i wish i had just walked away with more dignaty, but at the time i just wanted to hurt him like he had hurt me.

I think this is funny ;)