GEORGINA MOFFET

Enough of these comments for blink and youll miss em new WHO actors

Lets have the REAL second tier star of NEW Doctor Who this winter at Manchester....

GEORGINA MOFFET!!!

and Tom Baker or well basically any Who actors still alive from 63 - 84 will do nicely thanks and how about Kate O Mara and Ingrid Pitt too for the Hammer Horror fans too.

lol Doctor Who........why dont we suggest guests outside of the normal geeky programs. Like real actors or directors. People who actually contribute something to the world of video.

What makes the actors on Doctor Who not "real"? I feel that Doctor Who does contribute something to the world of video and know that over 10 million people + agree with me, regular Doctor Who viewers (in the UK alone). ;) It was another cracking episode tonight.

Edited by Doctor Who

lol Doctor Who........why dont we suggest guests outside of the normal geeky programs. Like real actors or directors. People who actually contribute something to the world of video.

"the world of video"(??)

as for "real" actors not appearing in Doctor Who i suppose Derek Jacobi,Christopher Ecclestone,John Simm,Alex Kingstone,Derek Salmon,Simon Callow and the endless list of old series Who stars who went on to big careers dont count eh

as for Geogina i reckon its highly likeley well have her scribble by xmas

she said shes up for the cons

Edited by vintageSW77

Georgia is signed up to appear at a Doctor Who convention in Birmingham in July which her dad is also appearing. I bumped in to her at a convention her dad was doing at the start of 2007. She was very nice. I asked her if she fancied appearing in the new series and she said absolutely.

"Derek Jacobi,Christopher Ecclestone,John Simm,Alex Kingstone,Derek Salmon,Simon Callow"

You forgot the most amateur, non-professional actor of them all involved with Doctor Who - Peter Cushing.

Don't forget Bernard Cribbins - womble of this parish :@)

A

You forgot the most amateur, non-professional actor of them all involved with Doctor Who - Peter Cushing.

well i and most dont realy class him as officially the Doctor

Edited by vintageSW77

well i and most dont realy class him as officially the Doctor

Yeah, I know. I was just emphasising how one of the most well known actors of the 20th Century was happy to be associated with Doctor Who phenomenon. I wasn't getting into the age-old argument of "is it cannon."

sure

I totally support the whole Doctor Who thing now Kylie Minogue and Catherine Tate have had a hand in it :blink:

Actually I'm not a huge Doctor Who fan I have to admit, but I don't think it's geeky at all and although we'd never get Kylie to a convention, I'd love to meet David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Billie Piper or Catherine Tate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As proud of Doctor Who fandom, as I am, I still can't understand most fans can't spell the actors names!

its not a big deal and as id posted the request the day after the episode was transmitted im forgiven for not knowing how to spell her name

and as much as i slipped up on not knowing how to spell "Moffett" i do however know how to spell "muppet"

folk know who this thread is requesting

Edited by vintageSW77

I think the point was more that her name is Georgia, not Georgina.

like i said she was a new name by me

im sure as a kid i thought Tom Baker was called Tom Bacon after seeing him at the end of Planet Of The Spiders

anyway shes a hottie

im allowed to get confused

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I believe Ms Moffett has done a couple of shows now, I'm hoping to cadge one off MSPG soon. Bearing in mind one of her Mums better known roles the odds on getting her scribble would be... one Trillian, 56 million 342 to one against, and falling... :YAHOO:

As for Cannon doctors, does Paul McGann count?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

OMG, I'm so excited. I'm going to meet her in November along with many other actors and actresses from Doctor Who, it's going to be so good and I can't wait. I just want it to be November now haha. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who