Sorry, i seem to do this everyshow, uncollected photos

paulschaefer

Sorry i was so busy meeting 6 guests, and getting signatures i was unable to pick up my photos from the shoots!!

i was only around Sunday, I am sorry i seem to do this every time at Mk and Manchester!!

I know i paid 2 pounds postage last time at Manchester.

is there a way i can get the photos sent to me???

I had photos with John Barrowman, Eve, Bruce Boxleitner, Tawny from heroes!!

and i look like this, you might recognize me since i have gone to a few events!!

l_06ffb36c8ba08b262ed3edc2aeb5e1fe.jpg

or

P1010023.jpg

sorry for being a pain. next time i'm at a show i'll bring starbucks for tootall and jola!!

You best e-mail Showmasters with a headline catching their eyes, and then in the E-Mail give a description of yourself as detailed as possible. They'll get back to you then.

But honestly speaking I'd wait for some days. They have an enormous backlog to go through after being away for C13 for a couple of days.

Yea i had to leave before i could give my details.

but i will wait till after this weekend since as you say they have a backlog of people who were far more organized than me.

no biggy, showmasters have always come up trumps even with my james masters photos. so i am not panicking, i know they are somewhere waiting for me!!

thanks for the advice i will hold fire and let them get over the back log!!

I had to leave before I could give my details as well. Have emailed SM about it so just waiting to hear back.

At least I'm not the only one who was in a complete rush!

I think you were right in front of me in the Eve queue outside actually!

xxxx

Yea i had to leave before i could give my details.

but i will wait till after this weekend since as you say they have a backlog of people who were far more organized than me.

no biggy, showmasters have always come up trumps even with my james masters photos. so i am not panicking, i know they are somewhere waiting for me!!

thanks for the advice i will hold fire and let them get over the back log!!

I saw you at one point- I was stuck in the Neil Marshall queue.. morning to get the VQ i think, and you were rushing past- woulda said hi, but by the time i realised it was you, you'd gone and I couldn't move lol! I saw Kiwi 7 rush past then too- and my friend... who I then texted (Hi Crippy :blink: hehe)

Edited by Lizzy

Sorry i was so busy meeting 6 guests, and getting signatures i was unable to pick up my photos from the shoots!!

i was only around Sunday, I am sorry i seem to do this every time at Mk and Manchester!!

I know i paid 2 pounds postage last time at Manchester.

is there a way i can get the photos sent to me???

I had photos with John Barrowman, Eve, Bruce Boxleitner, Tawny from heroes!!

and i look like this, you might recognize me since i have gone to a few events!!

l_06ffb36c8ba08b262ed3edc2aeb5e1fe.jpg

or

P1010023.jpg

sorry for being a pain. next time i'm at a show i'll bring starbucks for tootall and jola!!

Can you email info@collectormania.com with your address and i'll get them sent out to you.

Kayla

Edited by rain