Anyone watching "I'll do anything" now?

Lizzy

Watch it on bbc iplayer (you don't have to d/l it anymore- it'll stream)... Basically, someone came up to him and asked for his auto repeatedly while he was talkin to the nancys, and he kept saying no, then screamed at him, chucked him down some stairs and smashed a bottle over his head then said... "do you want my autograph now"?

Haha! Suck on that screaming girls :P lol...

Anyway, the Nancys aren't as good as the Marias or Josephs... The 3 younger ones were really shown up the other day singing candyman- don't try Christina if you aren't on her level lol!! So now Ashleys gone, my 2 faves are the 2 older ones- Jodie and Rachel.... but Jodie has gone up 2 sizes since starting, and I don't know oliver well, but I know Nancy shouldn't really put on weight bein poor n all lol :P

The stunt task was hilarious. Loved it.

My favourite is Rachel. I've liked her from the start and, whilst I don't think she was perfect in some of her performances (some of the songs they gave her were just so wrong for her!) I do think, out of all the remaining girls, she's been the most consistently good, singing and acting wise. I do like Jessie a lot too, although I think her performances have been a bit up and down and the clumsy way she sometimes moves on stage can be a bit irritating to me. But I still do like her. She didn't have her best week this week. Last week (I was in the studio for last week's show) I thought she was phenomenal. I think Sam is very good (great dancer) although I'm not quite sure she's right for the role of Nancy. But I'm sure she'll be amazing in other roles. Niamh I don't think is strong enough, singing wise, and somehow she looks too fragile to me, to play Nancy. I think Jodie is a strong contender. She has the gutsy attitude and big belting voice, although she's sometimes a bit too OTT and cabaret for me. But yes, Rachel and Jessie are still my top two.