Season 3 Trailers/Promo Pics

Phoenix Will Rise

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, can you imagine the squee if I got that job? It would be enough to deafen all the dolphins of the world!

Funnily enough though, it IS one of my several career goals, along with publishing a book or 2, being featured in the Sunday Times Magazine, shooting an epic scene ala La Chapelle, trying my hand at cinematography on a movie set, and other crazily unobtainable targets.

I would really love to shoot the Heroes cast though, because I truly think I could put a totally different spin on individual portraits and group shots. I would relish the opportunity to show them some ideas. Oh well, one day perhaps...

*****EDIT*****

Should we start a petiton to get me the Heroes photo-account? You know, a shoot of that size would need several assistants...

Edited by Pure.Evil.

Sadly, in his case it is true, I WOULD be the stereotypical pervy photographer!!! M'wahahaha! *letch letch :drool: *

....and I could be your assistant :thumbup:

Seriously, can you imagine the squee if I got that job? It would be enough to deafen all the dolphins of the world!

Funnily enough though, it IS one of my several career goals, along with publishing a book or 2, being featured in the Sunday Times Magazine, shooting an epic scene ala La Chapelle, trying my hand at cinematography on a movie set, and other crazily unobtainable targets.

I would really love to shoot the Heroes cast though, because I truly think I could put a totally different spin on individual portraits and group shots. I would relish the opportunity to show them some ideas. Oh well, one day perhaps...

*****EDIT*****

Should we start a petiton to get me the Heroes photo-account? You know, a shoot of that size would need several assistants...

Me too, specifically the Heroes men clothing dresser and undresser. :angel: Especially Mr Quinto.

I've got a sudden burst of decent connection speed, so forgive me if this has already been posted (I haven't been able to watch many vids for weeks), but I came across a new(?) trailer.

It's worth it for the end. =)

This ones nice, cause we got Sylar on strapped up with his eyes open. He's probably thinking 'What is this woman into. She's got me strapped up and I haven't been touched this inappropriately since Maya'. ;)

This is the most badass preview yet, it's 2 mins long and somewhat revealing, but not sure if it's as revealing if you haven't read related spoilers already (so know how/why people are doing certain things), if that makes sense. Meh. It's great, anyway. Sylar <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJxBw3uc5cU

Edited by Lenatalia

i really feel it should be in zacharys contract to be tied down to a table in at least one sceen each season...if not more :blink::blush::P

He got tied up a couple of times S1...at Primatech and by Mohinder, S2 he wasn't[but how much effort would Candice have had to make to just strap him to that cot he was sleeping on...lazy cow :chair: ]. Now S3, he should be strapped up a couple of times to make up for them not doing it S2.

Someone on another site mentioned how it was nice of Primatech to change The Company pj's so Sylar could be wearing a wifebeater, where everyone else before has the short sleeve T-Shirts....I salute whoever deals with wardrobe at The Company. :lol:

I think Francis can turn into anyone and what the clues he told me leads me to believe it.

do you also remeber the part where he said dont tell anyone :thumbup:

silly selby

i kid i kid

people have already seen the premire so im sure are aware of his ability

Nope, the spoiler sites have revealed Francis[Jesse's] ability and it's not that. I can tell you if you want, but I know you like to stay unspoiled.