"V" THE REUNION

teoth2007

I thought it would be amazing if you could do a reunion of the 1980's TV series "V"

The first two mini series were expectionally good!

Loads of guest possibilities

JANE BADLER : DIANA

MARC SINGER : DONOVAN , ALSO THE BEASTMASTER

SARAH DOUGLAS : PAMELA, ALSO IN SUPERMAN TWO

ROBERT ENGLAND : WILLY, ALSO NIGHTMARE OF ELM STREET

MICHAEL IRONSIDE : HAM TYLER, HE APPEARED IN ENDLESS GENRE SHOWS

With the release of V: The Second generation Novel by Kenneth Johnson (which is excellent by the way!!!) and the prospect of a new "V" movie this may be an excellent time for a "V" reunion, what do you think?

Best wishes

Allan

www.myspace.com/allankent

All those guys but Jane Badler have done a SM con in the past. We were meant to get the guy that played "Kyle" in the TV mini-series but he cancelled and we aint had him back since. :YAHOO:

Kenneth Johnson I've spoke to via email before and he's happy to do cons in the UK if he gets the invite/time.

What about June Chadwick who played Lydia?

My brother in law has named all of his daughters after science fiction characters, and I know he would like them to meet the actress that played the part of their namesake. The only other one he wants is Jane Seymour, he only has Marina Sirtis so far!

I agree. Marc Singer was lovely when I met him in Milton Keynes. Was very happy to pose for a photo with me and chat in that sort of way where HE is asking ME the questions. Robert Englund was nice too, although obviously his work as Freddy overshadows his V work for a lot of people, sadly meaning he will always be busy. I managed to get a nice cast photo from Ebay before I met Marc, so it would be nice to be able to add more signatures to it. In particular, I've always wanted to meet Michael Ironside. He was great in Total Recall & The Machinist, but V was my favourite role of his.

Marc Singer was lovely when I met him in Milton Keynes. Was very happy to pose for a photo with me and chat in that sort of way where HE is asking ME the questions.

One of my favourite guest meets he was. Very enthusiastic and welcoming. Ironside too.

Count me in guys! Have so far met Marc Singer, Robert Englund & Richard Herd (have met Ironside & Douglas too, but for other stuff). It would be great to get them all at the same show along with the likes of Jane Badler & June Chadwick! ;):D:thumbup:

• 10 months later...
By the way, in case you're wondering ...
You read my mind. She still got it. Smoking. :( In V she just played that bitch you wanted to nail.

Hell yeah. I mean, fair enough they've lit her in a flattering way, but still you don't see many 56 year old women who look like that, lighting or no lighting. As long as she kept the fake skin on, you wouldn't see me complaining!