Don Vito and Bam

yeah viva la bam rules and vito did get done for sexual assult but he wasnt allowed to portrait his character and he was allowed bk to penselvania but he is now and he be in bams new film minghags and another film where the spam is santa also filmed by bam coming the christmas. Hope these guys come love to meet them.

• 2 weeks later...

Bam would be cool - love the skateboarding peeps.

But think Don Vito would be totally inappropriate - kinda like inviting Gary Glitter to an event..... Also as part of his sentence is this "He was further ordered to not portray the character of "Don Vito" in any capacity (appearing on television, writing books, autograph signings) while serving his sentence."

I saw Bam and Missy at an MCR show in Philly last week. Hannah spotted him from a mile away because she recognized his coat! I think he'd be a great guest but Vito may have trouble getting a visa!!!!!!

It's not my fault the guy has style...and i have watched Viva la Bam a few too many times. I doubt Vito would be able to come over due to the details of his parole!

I would however love love love to have any of the guys from Jackass, Viva La Bam or wildboys!