NEW EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT Michael Rosenbaum

showmasters

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking about attending to see Michael Rosenbaum. Is there going to be any type of Q&A panel for him? He is notorious for loving to chat with the fans at such events. Could such a thing be organised?

Edited by Queen_Sindel

First of all sorry for the edit of your post, but we can't talk about other events here on the forum.

There have been Q&A sessions at Collectormania before. However, because the event itself is in the shopping centre and SM will have to book outside venue for the talks, the number of talks has been continously decreasing over the last events.

I am not saying there is no talk going to be happening this time, but it is unlikely in my eyes.

The talks I recall used to take place at the Easy Cinema which I dont think even exists anymore. I believe the reason for there no longer being any talks at the MK event is that there simply isnt anywhere suitable nearby to hold them.

You are correct, the Easy Cinema is gone.

Ages ago there were some talks at the cinemas at Xscape too, but that was around C4.

And of course there were the talks in the hockey stadium. But the hockey stadium really isn't a very suitable venue because of the layout and because it doesn't allow theatre style seating. I guess this is another reason why this one is out.

Ah, sorry for talking about the other event! I just thought it was a good example of how Michael is with the fans.

Oh well. Though you say it's unlikely, I really hope something can be organised, and Michael gets a Q&A session. Queen_Sindel, jael001, thanks for the info.

I can only afford a photo with him, hopr they dont sell out cus ive got no money til i get paid the 18th.

They usually post on the forum if a photoshoot is running low on tickets, but that doesn't happen very often and since I've been on the forum I've only seen 2 maybe3 photoshoots totally sell out...

:huh:

LLAP :P

Edited by zebredy

maybe its because people are confused about the fact that he's still and event....how many people can you fit inside a michael anyway?

Bad bad bad mental image :headscratch: lol. TBF he is amazing and does deserve his own event maybe he can invite some of his smallville buddies I no I won't mind *cough* Allison Mack *cough*

Edited by selby

maybe its because people are confused about the fact that he's still and event....how many people can you fit inside a michael anyway?

Bad bad bad mental image :headscratch: lol. TBF he is amazing and does deserve his own event maybe he can invite some of his smallville buddies I no I won't mind *cough* Allison Mack *cough*

no i cant face having to travel 6 hours on a train with my mother if any more smallville guest get anounced...

i go to these things to have fun not to babysit my drunken mam...

do you know how long it took me to convince her she didn't want to come to this one...

I'm going with my mom but basically because I don't have another choice. I'm 17 and my mom refused to let me go alone. (I live in Belgium). She's already moaning about it and stuff but yeah, she's going for me so I guess I should be thankful, lol.

btw, does anyone know when the hours for the photo thing will be announced ? Because I do want to do it but I can't buy it before I know the hour since we're taking the eurostar way early in the morning and then have to take the train from London to Milton Keys which already takes long enough and then have to find the shopping center ... which with my sense of orientation or rather lack thereof can take long, lol.

First things first ..Hello to everyone.

I had to sign up as i need info-if anyone could help me,id be very grateful.:D

Im now officially going to c14-mainly because i adore Michael Rosenbaum in everything he does.I have as of 10mins ago purchased a photo op with the man.....

Now here is where i get confuddled..

I dont need a ticket to attend this event-but i will recieve a ticket in the post that i will swap for a program??I am also intending in getting autographs-can i purchase them on the day??

So do i really just turn up show my ticket thingy i get in the post and they shall do a swap for a photo op with Michael???

This is my first Collectormania-Can you tell??? :dance:

If anyone could just de brief me on what to expect id be grateful.............

Now to get somewhere to stay.....Oh and transport from Glasgow :huh:

xXx

No the ticket you get in the post will be your photo ticket which you take with you to the photo q when the photo is called, time is on the website and there will be a sign there, yes you can get autos when you get there you go get a vt ( virtul ticket) and then you go up when your number is called pay in the line for the autos you want.

• 4 weeks later...

Three times during the day I went to my car- and twice he was stood right next to it having a fag!! No wonder he was so slow at signing... oh and this was in the hours between 10 and 12! :D Anyway, bf met him, and I'm sure liked staring while I was setting up the tomtom lol!