NEW EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT Michael Rosenbaum

showmasters

Thanks Showmasters for getting Michael Rosenbaum. He was really nice and friendly even if he looked odd with hair! He made me laugh when he told me the best part of getting to work with Kristin Kreuk in the later seasons was kissing her. I hope that as he was so busy on the Saturday when I was there that you will hopefully get some more Smallville guests at a future event.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was such a cool guest! thanks SM! :wub: he was signing my friends photo and he spelt her name wrong so he just flung it behind him and got a new one! and we told him how nice he smelt and he turned to his brother and says 'Did you hear that bro? I smell GOOD!' such a funny guy. i hope we get to see some more smallville guests in the future :D

I met him yesterday.

I had waited ages for my number to come up, and when it did, I was rushed through, but he was a nice, friendly guy.

I took my dvd cover for Sorority Boys to get signed (one of my all time favourite comedies, along with Euro Trip and American Pie), and when I gave it to him to sign he laughed and said "Well, would you look at that!?!", and chuckled some more.

He signed it and put 'Adina' next to his picture too. It's a shame that I was rushed through, as I would have liked to have asked him a question, other than the normal/quick "How are you doing?".

I hope he comes back.

Thanks for these stories and anecdotes, they're cool. Everyone always says he's a nice guy, and fun too. Hopefully with the move, we can get a Q&A session from him in the future.

Yeah I met him he was a great guy made me laugh a few times and I made him laugh but that was more at me than with me.

What happened? Can you share, or is it too painful. :D:P

From the very little we spoke he seems like a really decent and funny guy :P

He told me I'm "very smiley" at the photoshoot haha! I couldn't help it :YAHOO:

when getting a signed autograph, he looked at my name on the paper and looked up at me saying "YOU'RE Becki?" replying with a nod (little bit stunned to talk too much) he extends his hand for me to shake and says "You're cute"

think he made my day a little there.

• Moderators

I'm always a little worried about looking forward to meeting a guest so much, as I'd hate for them to be a let down, and on occasion they have been.

Certainly can't say that about Michael though. He was exactly how I thought he'd be - friendly and very funny. Extremely glad he came, and he's definitely one of my favourite guests from the weekend.

Him sat next to MC Gainey was just a pair of awesomeness.

Apart from a few thanks and a quick how are you I wasn't able to have a proper conversation with Michael (mostly regarding Justice League as that's what I know him best in - <3 him as Flash :chair:) but he was kind enough to ask if I was having fun on Sat. We both agreed it was really hot in the shopping centre too.

Hopefully if I see him again I'll be able to chat to him properly :chair:;;

Edited by vash-chan

Thanks to SM for bringing Michael to Collectormania and I hope to see him back but I do have a comment. Please don't take this as a complaint as I'm glad to have met Michael and really enjoyed the weekend as a whole but both my brother and I felt like we were rushed through after he got back from lunch. I put it down to his photoshoot being early in the day and so he hadn't gotten through virtual ticket numbers so when he was back from lunch the assistants were making sure that everyone got to meet him but it really did feel rushed, especially as he seemed to be singing a lot of photos in black pen and most of the photos were darker images so the sig doesn't show up so well.

I hold nobody at fault for this, as I think it was mainly down to the photoshoot timing but it may be worth looking at having the newer guest's photoshoots at later on in the day to eliminate the mad rush after lunch when he was only at around ticket #100. I noticed his Sunday photoshoot was later on in the day and things seemed a lot more relaxed than on the Saturday.

Thanks to SM for bringing Michael to Collectormania and I hope to see him back but I do have a comment. Please don't take this as a complaint as I'm glad to have met Michael and really enjoyed the weekend as a whole but both my brother and I felt like we were rushed through after he got back from lunch. I put it down to his photoshoot being early in the day and so he hadn't gotten through virtual ticket numbers so when he was back from lunch the assistants were making sure that everyone got to meet him but it really did feel rushed, especially as he seemed to be singing a lot of photos in black pen and most of the photos were darker images so the sig doesn't show up so well.

I hold nobody at fault for this, as I think it was mainly down to the photoshoot timing but it may be worth looking at having the newer guest's photoshoots at later on in the day to eliminate the mad rush after lunch when he was only at around ticket #100. I noticed his Sunday photoshoot was later on in the day and things seemed a lot more relaxed than on the Saturday.

To be fair they gave out less virtual tickets on the Sunday which is why things were more relaxed. He was on open queue before lunch

I met him after the photoshoot on Saturday and I didn't feel rushed at all. In fact Michael and I chatted about something I can't mention because it will get filtered out for about five minutes

Edited by Hils

It sucks that you felt that you were rushed through when meeting him, but you have to understand that gentle pushing does happen when a guest is busy, this ensures that everyone gets to meet, for however short a time.

I met him twice on the Sunday, early morning for the auto and early afternoon for the photo.

He seems to be a really nice, funny and brilliant guy. I shook his hand twice and said he was the best in the series, he looked at me and said 'ohh thanks buddy'

Later at the photoshoot after we had it took we both looked at eachother and he said 'brilliant' at the same time as me and then laughed.

The funny thing was a man infront of me was wearing a blue shirt with a red jacket, when he went for the photo Michael said 'Hello Clark' that really made me laugh!

He's a real awesome guest and I hope he returns at some point the sign our photo!

Did something happen with him on the Saturday? I noticed he had a minder with him at the Sunday photoshoot, who wasn't there at the one on Saturday. Did he need protection from the scary fangirls? LOL!

He knew Angela would be back......Haha!!!

I have to take this time to say a big thankyou to not only Showmasters..but Michael Rosenbaum...You were everything and more!!

I waited soo long to meet him,and it happend.

So thankyou to him!!And to Showmasters-You made this girl a very happy one!Please bring him again!

:poki:

MeandMichaelLoveYa-Copy.jpg

xXx

Edited by Elmo_The_Elf

Did something happen with him on the Saturday? I noticed he had a minder with him at the Sunday photoshoot, who wasn't there at the one on Saturday. Did he need protection from the scary fangirls? LOL!

lol scary fangirls?

lol scary fangirls?

None of us were....We contained ourselves...even when hanging out at the bar!!Which i never thought could happen!!

Go Me!! :D

He knew Angela would be back......Haha!!!

I have to take this time to say a big thankyou to not only Showmasters..but Michael Rosenbaum...You were everything and more!!

I waited soo long to meet him,and it happend.

So thankyou to him!!And to Showmasters-You made this girl a very happy one!Please bring him again!

:smile:

MeandMichaelLoveYa-Copy.jpg

xXx

Great picture, but who is the guy with you? :WAVE:

Thought this topic is supposed to be about Michael Rosenbaum. :poki: