Anyone else having withdrawal symptoms?

Charmer

Is anyone else on here depressed that it's all over now? I, for one, wish that the next one was right away, or at least one Collectormania/LFCC per month, lol! Whaaaa! :wub::D:borg::smile:

Edited by Charmer

not withdrawal symptoms, just symptoms - con flu (or tonsilitis) i think there are just about enough shows at the moment, a few big general ones like MK, Manchester and LF&CC and a few smaller ones for specific tv shows.

Yes I have the brief meeting John Barrowman withdrawal symptoms! lol :(

I'm not sure exactly what time it was when John Barrowman was hugging me but yes, I'm having severe withdrawl symptoms for that very moment. :P

Edited by Princess83

Yep I do. It's not so bad as the day I left and the day after but I do miss it. I think The Hub is keeping me sane, even though it's 5 months away. I was really miserable on the coach back and the day after I was trying to revise and it wasn't going too well, cos I just kept looking at all the pics on my wall and thinking about them.

Me too. This time last week I was driving from Devon to Bedfordshire, ready for some Mart related madness.

Was suffering withdrawl for a couple of days but then reality hits when you get back to work and it starts to feel like a distant memory. Have to say though, that I am still a bit hyped from the weekend!! It is taking a while for the fun to wear off!

Gearing up for LFCC now and find myself starting to check for guest announcements again and scouring ebay for cool things for my favourites to sign!