Exhausted

dureena

When most people are going to bed on a saturday, thanks to virgin(NO TRAINS) i had to be on a bus at 3.30am in the morning to get to milton keynes for 9.30. Queued up for JB tickets, got numbers 781-783 and never thought i would get to meet him.

I Took my two daughters (10 & 15) and they loved it, we met eve and she was brill, personalised the girls photos, shook hands and chatted for a few mins, james marsters the same. I can understand why JB wasnt personalising because of over 1500 people wanting to meet him, so i wanted to say thanks because if he had stopped to personalise and pose for photos then the only ones who would have gotten to meet him were the first few hundred, as it was we got to meet him at 4.15pm ten mins before we had to leave to get the coach back to Manchester...

My daughters have been dripp fed on sci fi and my youngest loved meeting Darth Vader, Bruce Boxlietner and Mark Ryan, it was her first collectormania and she cost me a fortune!!!! To say her friends are a little jealous is an understatement......

So an 9 hr round trip, a VERY long day. was it worth it YES !!!!!

:P:D:D:D

When most people are going to bed on a saturday, thanks to virgin(NO TRAINS) i had to be on a bus at 3.30am in the morning to get to milton keynes for 9.30. Queued up for JB tickets, got numbers 781-783 and never thought i would get to meet him.

I Took my two daughters (10 & 15) and they loved it, we met eve and she was brill, personalised the girls photos, shook hands and chatted for a few mins, james marsters the same. I can understand why JB wasnt personalising because of over 1500 people wanting to meet him, so i wanted to say thanks because if he had stopped to personalise and pose for photos then the only ones who would have gotten to meet him were the first few hundred, as it was we got to meet him at 4.15pm ten mins before we had to leave to get the coach back to Manchester...

My daughters have been dripp fed on sci fi and my youngest loved meeting Darth Vader, Bruce Boxlietner and Mark Ryan, it was her first collectormania and she cost me a fortune!!!! To say her friends are a little jealous is an understatement......

:D:D:YAHOO::D

What a nice post!!

Glad you guys had fun! :P

Awww that is super cool! Glad you didn't leave disappointed... my kids (when I have them) will also be drip fed on sci-fi! I was saying to my fiance on Sunday that it is so great to see the kids at Collectormania because I think shows like Buffy and Torchwood etc really open up to people what real life is really about ie: Captain Jack having same sex encounters... and such likes! Lol! I think it is totally cool to show kids stuff like that because it breaks boundaries etc and makes them grow up so much cooler :)

I shall stop rambling now...

Edited by rollingdogchick

• Showmasters Admin

:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::thumbup:

i am glad you had a good time it makes what we do worth doing when we read this thanks for comming on here and saying what you have

thank you

jason and the team :WAVE:

I can understand why JB wasnt personalising because of over 1500 people wanting to meet him, so i wanted to say thanks because if he had stopped to personalise and pose for photos then the only ones who would have gotten to meet him were the first few hundred, as it was we got to meet him at 4.15pm ten mins before we had to leave to get the coach back to Manchester...

It's refreshing to hear from someone who gets it, regarding why guests stop personalising. I'm glad you managed to meet who you wanted to! :)

Edited by Princess83