Torchwood Pics

Hi

These torchwood pics were the 1s showmasters had available to get signed they were a little bigger than A4 and had TORCHWOOD in a firery orange at the bottom.

These were available from John Barrowman, Eve Myles and James Marsters.

Does anyone Know if theres any others such as Naoko Mori,Burn Gorman and Garath-David Lloyd or any other cast from Torchwood?

If so are they available to buy?

Also alot of photos were being taken behind me when i met John Barrowman and as i didnt have my camera i wondered if any1 got any snaps of him with me Im 15 and was wearing a blue lonsdale hooded top and jeans.

Any info would be great thanks!

Yeah there are other ones, they were used as promo pictures for Torchwood Series 2, if i'm getting the right picture that you're on about :wub: You can find them here;

http://www.doctorwhopostcards.co.uk/

If you go to the Torchwood section ;) However when I met Kai in Manchester, the one of Rhys wasn't there as an option to pick for him to sign. I still love the one I've got, the promo picture of him and Eve from "Meat". Hope that helps.

Edited by Doctor Who

Yeah there are other ones, they were used as promo pictures for Torchwood Series 2, if i'm getting the right picture that you're on about :wub: You can find them here;

http://www.doctorwhopostcards.co.uk/

If you go to the Torchwood section ;) However when I met Kai in Manchester, the one of Rhys wasn't there as an option to pick for him to sign. I still love the one I've got, the promo picture of him and Eve from "Meat". Hope that helps.

Thanks but i couldnt find the ones im looking 4,

good site though!

Oh ok, hmm what was in the picture above the fiery torchwood logo?

Errm... Well above the firey Torchwood logo their was well the charecter.

Showmasters had ones of:-

John Barrowman, Eve Myles and James Marsters Which I got all of them to be signed.

The James Marsters 1 had Captain John holding his gun above his head the other was holstered.

The Eve Myles 1 had Gwen arms folded outside the Hub Tower.

The John Barrowman 1 had Jack not wearing his RAF coat, arms folded inside the Hub

They were all a tiny bit bigger than A4.

THANKS

The ones with torchwood at the bottom were really great, only the fact that they werent 8x10 put me off, as i like to put all my autos in 8x10 plastic cases, and those would not have fit. I would have brought some from the stalls, but i thought that they would have had a better selection of 8x10s so i didnt bother, though i wish i had brought some on the saturday had i known, as i didnt have time on sunday morning, as i was too busy queing from 5am to lose my space at the front of the line :smile: The only pic of Eve that was an 8x10 that i liked was landscape and not portrait, which has messed up all the other pics on my wall XD