big round of applause for the guests

showmasters

I agree, I met John Barrowman, Eve Myles, James Marsters, Matt Rippy, and Kai Owen (and sort of met Paul McGillion). :thumbup::wub:

They were all really nice, though obviously some had more time to chat than others due to having longer ques, not wanting to disappoint fans, they had to move things along a little. :thumbup:

Really though, as Collectamania is a `Signing Event` any of us who were lucky enough to chat with the Celebrities were getting a bonus. :coolthumb:

I was extremely lucky and would like to say thank you to Kai, TooTall, and the nice lady in-charge of the auto area opposite the organisers booth. You see I discovered that I'd lost my blue-tooth on Sunday night, so spent Monday morning running around trying to find it. I therefore missed my photo shoot with Kai. :(:blush: However, when I went to talk to the nice crew lady, she arrange for me to have TooTall take a photo of me and Kai. :D:wub::WAVE:

It was really nice of all concerned, as they really didn't have to do that. (I was even luckier, as my blue tooth was handed in to Centre security sometime around 5:30pm on Monday!)

So thank you again to all the Celebrities and all the Crew... I had a great time and found everyone to be polite and friendly. :coolthumb:

A big Thank You to all the guests...especially the 2 I met

which were James Marsters and most of all John Barrowman

who deserves a medal for the best guest of all by being so

excellent with all us fans. Thanks to SM and the crew as well.

C13 was a good'un!

:(:clap::P

Big thanks too all the guests, including those i met ;)

Lea Thompson, lovely and down to earth.

James Marsters, wouldn't let go of my hand at the autos !

Eve Myles, beautiful and witty :)

The legend that is Kai Owen !!!! :D

And to John Barrowman for putting up with the crazy ness !!! :wub:

Had hoped for Gareth David-Lloyd but you can't have it all !!!! :angry::D